Burial Plot

The next day, we were burying or burning the bodies from the attack last night. We were burning the Walker's bodies, while we buried our people.

Andrea hasn't left her sister's side; she's been there all night. Lori was over by her side talking to her.

I was taking a break next to Shane, when Clive came walking over to me, "Hey, what are you doing over here?" Shane asked him, forcing a light smile onto his face.

Clive's eyes shifted over to him, "Hi, Shane." He smiled, waving to him.

"He is right, what are you doing out here, bubba?" I asked him, furrowing my brows a bit, "You're supposed to be the R.V reading one of those books Dale loaned you."

He nodded to me, "I know, and I am." He dug into his front pocket, "I wanted to give this back to you, Aunt Grace." He handed me the closed dagger I had given him last night.

I shook my head, "No, bubba, you keep it." I mumbled, giving him a light smile. I pushed it back towards him, "You might need it."

I watched as a smile started to creep onto his face, "Grandma Ellen isn't gonna like it."

I leaned a bit closer to him, "I don't give two shits what your Grandma Ellen thinks." I joked lightly, giving him a light smile. He gave me a toothy grin, as he put it into his front pockets.

"Hey Clive," Shane says, my nephew and I looked over at him, "Why don't you go back to the R.V where Sophia and Carl are, okay?     Go finish that book. You don't need to see any of this."

Clive's brows began to furrow, as he looked over at him, "Trust me, I've seen worse."

"Yeah, I'm sure you have." He nods, giving him a light nod. I smiled lightly, as I looked back to my nephew, "Go on, bubba, go back to the R.V."

He nodded, before turning around and walking back towards the vehicle. Shane and I watched as he walked past Glenn and Daryl, and back into the R.V.

"He's one tough kid." He breathes, glancing over at me.

"Yeah, he is." I nodded, smiling lightly, "I don't know, ever since we separated from Sam, Dean, and his mother, Jo, and grandmother, Ellen..he's been putting up an act."

"What do you mean putting up an act?" He asks, furrowing his brows as he looks over at me.

I took a breath, "I mean, l like he's been acting like everything that's happened to us in the past three months isn't affecting him." My green eyes shifted over to him, "I know it is, but.."

"But you're worried about him." He nods, cocking his brow at me.

I stared at him for a couple of seconds, before nodding, "Yeah, I'm worried about him." I took in a shaky breath, "He needs his father and he needs his mother, and all he has right now is his aunt." I mumbled, running my hands through my hair.

"And that's all he is going to need right now." Shane reassures me.

I stared at him for a couple of seconds, before giving him a light nod. Lori and Dale then come walking over to us, and take a seat next to me. I began to watch as Glenn and Daryl burned the Walker's bodies.

Rick then came walking back over to us. His light blue eyes were on Andrea, "She still won't move?"

Dale and I shook our heads.

Lori's eyes were up on her husband, "She won't talk to us, and she's been there all night." She started to lean forward in her seat, "What do we do?"

"We can't leave Amy like that." I stated, barely shaking my head. Dale nodded to what I said, "Grace is right, we can't leave her like that."