My Nephew, My Responsibility

~Three Months Later~

Grace's P.O.V

It had been three months since Sam killed Lilith, and ended the world. Now the dead were roaming the Earth, and I was separated from most of my friends and family.

I was currently on a run into the city of Atlanta with some of the people in the group we were in.

I leaned against one of the metal tables, as I rubbed the bridge of my nose, "Glenn is so fucking stupid.." I muttered under my breath and an annoyed look rested on my face.

Morales's eyes rolled over to me, "Don't you think we know that, Grace?" His gaze shifted over to Andrea, "How long has he been out there?"

She sighs quietly, as she walks over to my side, "He's been out there for five minutes." She breathes, leaning against the metal table as well.

"Should we send someone after them?" T-Dog asks, his eyes glancing between us.

Jacqui nodded, "Yeah, what if he got stuck out there? Or what if he got into trouble?" She asks, a worried look resting on his face.

Andrea's eyes started to glance between us, "Guys, this is Glenn we're talking about. If he gets stumped, or gets stuck somewhere, he'll slip on by. He will always make it back."

No one replied to her comment.

It was quiet between us.

All you could hear is the faint sounds of the Geeks from outside.

A couple minutes later, Glenn radioed back to us, "I'm back, got a guest. Plus four Geeks in the alley."

"He's back, come on!" I exclaimed, taking off from where I sat. The four of them followed after me, as we all ran to the back door where Glenn and this guy would be at.

Morales glanced back at us, "T and I will go out." He quickly says, as he and T-Dog put on the riot gear. I nodded, "Okay, I'll hold the door open."

The both of them nodded, and they grabbed bats that were placed beside the door. As soon as they were dressed, they pushed open the door, and started to kill the two Geeks that were by the door.