C.D.C

We all sat laughing and talking as we drank and ate the food T-Dog, Jacqui, Carol, and Dale had prepared. I sat next to Jacqui and Andrea, while Clive sat down next to Sophia and Lori.

"Hey, the children could have a little wine at dinner!" Dale exclaims, smiling from ear to ear as he hands Lori a glass. His eyes glanced between her, Carol, and me, "They do it in Italy and France."

"Well, if Carl is in Italy or in France he can have some then." Lori replies, keeping her hand over his glass.

"Oh, what's it gonna hurt?" Rick smiles, looking to his wife, "Come on."

She stared at him for a second, before a smile cracked onto her lips. Her eyes shifted over to Dale, "Go on." He smiled, and grabbed an empty glass and poured a little bit of wine into it.

Carl hesitantly takes the glass from him, and takes a sip. As soon as the liquid touched his tongue, he immediately placed it back down on the table, "Ew!!" He exclaims, furrowing his brows.

We all laughed at him in response.

Lori nodded, "That's my boy." She takes his glass and pouring the wine into hers.

"I think you should stick to your sodapop there, kid." Shane tells him, leaning against the table as he smiles.

"Not you, Glenn!!" Daryl shouts, shaking his head. A bit of a confused look came onto the boys face. His eyes shifted over to Daryl, "What?"

"You're drinking, little man, I wanna see how red your face can get." Daryl smiles, causing us all to laugh.

Clive's eyes shifted over to me, "Hey, Aunt Grace.." He smiles, as he leaned over the table, "Can I-"

"Nope." I replied, shaking my head.

"What?" He exclaims, furrowing his brows, "But you don't even know what I was going to say!"

"I know you were going to ask for a sip of wine, and it's not happening." I replied, shaking my head as I picked up my glass off of the table.

"But, why not?" He shouts, pouting.

My green eyes stared at him, "If Ellen were to find out that I gave you a sip of wine, I would be one of those things walking around outside."

My nephew rolled his eyes, as he leaned back into his seat.

I scoffed quietly, as I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

Rick then started to clink his silverware against his glass, "I don't think we thanked our host properly." He says, standing up to his feet. Our eyes shifted up to him, as T-Dog nodded, "He is more than just our host." He smiles, raising his glass.

"Yeah!!" Dale replies, smiling as he raises his glass.

"Booya!!" Daryl shouts back, causing me to burst out into laughter.

Shane takes a breath, "So, when are you gonna tell us what the hell happened here, doc?" He asks, leaning back in his seat.

It started to grow quiet between all of us, as we looked over at him.

"You know, all of the other doctors that was supposed to be figuring out what happened." Shane asked, looking over at him, "Where are they?"

"You're sobering, Shane." Rick said, sitting back down in his seat, "There's no need to do this now."

"No, wait a second." Shane replies, looking over at him, "This is why we're here, right? This was your move, we were supposed to find all of the answers, but instead.." He gestures towards the Jenner, "We found him. We found one man, why?"