_.Echoes of the Past. _

♥♣ KABIR'S POV :-
Currently, I was sitting in my cabin when Hamza barged inside ranting on how I wasn't agreeing on going with him to his in-laws for his date fixing ceremony.

"Tu chale ga aur ye final hai, main ne aur kuch nhi sunna. " Hamza said to me, even after I denied for at least a hundred times.

" Nhi. Main kya kroon ga tere sasural jaakr. They are your in-laws you should go, aur waise bhi konsa meri shaadi ki date fix ho rhi hai jo mera jaana zaroori hai. " I said stating the literal facts.

" Koi nhi teri bhi hojaye gi In Sha Allah, lekin abhi meri ho rahi hai to tu mere sath chale ga aur main kuch nhi suno ga. " He said walking out without even hearing my answer.

I guess I'll have to go with him or else he won't spare me.

♥♣

I was getting ready to go with Hamza when he called me saying that he will go with me. I wore my watch and went to his house to pick him up.

I was waiting for him when his parents came out following Hamza. I greeted his parents and went to sit in my car with Hamza.

" Kaisa lag rha hoon? " He asked me cheekily, while sitting in the car.

" Zeher lag raha hai. Tars araha hai Bhabhi par. " I said to him that earned me a ' i'm so done with you' look and a smack on my shoulder.

" Ruk ja beta teri shaadi hogi to tujhe batao ga. " He said challenging me.

"Tujhe lagta hai ke main apni shaadi pr tujhe bulao ga? " I teased him.

" Hawwww tu baat mat kr mujh se. Tu apni shaadi par mujhe bulaye ya na bulaye main bin bulaye mehmaano ki tarhan ajao ga. " He said showing his tantrums.

Along our bickering we reached Bhabhi's mansion. We both got out of the car following Hamza's parents. As uncle rang the doorbell, Hamza took deep breaths beside me. I simled looking at him getting all nervous and worked up. Does this happen when your in love?

The door opened with a click revealing someone who took my breath away by just a mere look of her. We went inside while I was still in my trance, confused at her being at Bhabhi's place.

We went inside the living room and I sat besides Hamza on the couch, after greeting everybody. As we sat down, I saw her sitting infront of us.

Everybody was indulged in their conversation but I was indulged in looking at the beauty infront of me. The person infront of me was Noor. My Noor. The light of my dark life.

She became my hope at the most random moment and she has no idea about it. She took me out of a dark, deep well with just her mere presence and she doesn't know about it. She has no clue what she has done for me. I have 99 reasons to die but she the 1 and only reason for me to live.

" Kitna dekhe ga teri hy hai. " I was startled when Hamza whispered in my ear. I looked over to him only to see him suppressing his laugh.

" Main kis ko dekh rha tha. Kisi ko nhi dekh rha main. " I lied, looking every where except him.

" Abhi jo tu itni der se meri biwi ki dost ko dekh rha hai kya main andha hoon jo mujhe kuch nazar nhi araha. " He said nudging me playfully.

" Noor bhabhi ki dost hai? " I asked shocked at the new revelation.

" Naam bhi pata hai acha jee. Lekin abhi to tu keh rha tha ke tu kisi ko nhi dekh rha to tujhe kaise pata main Noor ki baat kr rha hoon? " He again teased me, smirking playfully.

" Chup hoja main maar doon ga tujhe. " I replied while smiling shyly, as heat crept up my cheeks.

He laughed at me, while I just avoided him so that he could not tease me more.

The day went by me staring at her continuously. If I thought that I couldn't fall in love with her more, I was wrong. I fell for her even more , everytime I saw her, heard about her or recalled her faint memories, I fall for her all over again. It was now unusual, how badly I am falling for her and I surely have no intention to save myself. I want to drown myself in the brown , honey-like ocean of her eyes even if it is not right. She is the only light of my dark life and I do not want to let go of it.

♥♣

Words:782