_.The Games of Destiny._

♣♥ Kabir's POV:-

The reception venue was bathed in golden light, a stark contrast to the soft hues of the wedding ceremony.

I arrived, feeling a blend of excitement and nerves, my heart racing with anticipation. The entrance was adorned with vibrant flowers and intricate decorations, reflecting the grandeur of the occasion.

As I stepped inside, the soft hum of conversations and the clinking of glasses filled the air. Guests were scattered around, engaged in lively chatter. I spotted Ayaan near the entrance, grinning widely.

"Bhai, welcome! Ready to fall for Bhabhi once again?" he teased, clapping me on the back.

I chuckled, shaking my head. "Ayaan, if you tease me any more, I'll have to find new ways to get back at you."

He laughed, and we moved further into the venue, greeting relatives and friends. The atmosphere was electric, filled with joy and celebration. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Hamza and Zahra, radiant and glowing.

"Congratulations again, you two," I said warmly, giving Hamza a hug.

My eyes roamed around to see Noor but I could not find her anywhere.

"Noor will be late Kabir", Zahra said smiling.

I stood there embarrassed.

" Let me tell you Zahra Bhabhi he hasn't stopped yapping about Bhabhi since yesterday. My brain is not functioning just because he didn't let me sleep", Ayaan said to Zahra, earning a slap from me.

"Don't worry Kabir your secret is safe with me just like Noor's is with me. And why do you call Noor 'Bhabhi? ", Zahra said assuring me and asking Ayaan.

" Baad main bui wohi kehna hai iss se acha ye nhi hai ke abhi hy practice krloon", Ayaan said feeling genius.

" Actually I don't know if she likes me or not , so i would be needing your help", I said to her.

"Bhai tera best friend main hoon ya meri biwi jo tu uss se help maang rha hai? ", Hamza said feeling annoyed.

"Teri help ka koi faida bhi nhi hai. Tum to noor se poochne wale ho nhi if she likes me or not to phir tum se bolna ka faida", I said teasing him, while his jaw dropped on the floor.

" See Kabir I won't tell you that if she likes you or not because that is not my place to tell you but yes I'll help you in getting to know her better so that you can genuinely earn her love for you", Zahra said maintaining a serious face.

"It us totally  fine Bhabhi I understand", I replied understanding.

Then both Hamza and Zahra went to meet other guests.

♣♥

Right now I was sitting on a chair while scrolling my social media as time was not killing. It felt like as if my world stopped as I did not see Noor aince I entered the Banquet.

"Kabir beta tum se aik baat krni thi", Ammi said to me while tapping my shoulder.

I brought out a chair for her to sit on it.

" Jee boliye Ammi", I asked her.

"Beta Kabir dekho tum ab bare hogye ho aur bohat samjhdar bhi. Tumhari umar nikalti ja rhi hai aur dekho ab Hamza ki bhi shaadi hogyi hai", She said looking at me with hope, I was not liking where the conversation was going.

" Ammi aapko pata hai ke mujhe abhi shaadi nhi krni. Apko lagta hai ke main itni bari responsibility smbhal sakta hoon. Main abhi tayar nhi hoon Ammi-"

"Noor kaisi lgti hai? " She asked interrupting me.