Sirens song

"Ughhhhhhh!" Charlie was going a little crazy. Razzle and Dazzle were looking at her worried as she was pacing around like nuts.

"Charlie? Hey hey CHARLIE" vaggie tried to get the Princess's attention.

"I just don't get it. I go on the news, no one listens, we make a commercial, NOONE LISTENS! I just don't know what to do" Charlie sank into the couch next to Angel.

"Told ya toots. Film me goin at it with smiles over there and we will get be rolling into this hotel" Angel smirked

"Ha! Never going to happen" Alastor glared.

"Maybe we can try to get on the news again" vaggie offered

"Just to be embarrassed again?" Charlie frowned "I just don't know what to do"

"I can always make people stay" Alastor had his lil symbols appear around him.

"NO" everyone in the lobby screamed at him.

Charlie scrolled on her phone for a bit then an idea helped her "I can always call in a favor!" She stood up.

"From who?" Vaggie was curious

"Just an old friend of mine. She lives in lust. She's one of those sirens. Maybe if she can sing, get everyone in a crowd in pride, I can talk to everyone!" Charlie smiled.

"Don't you want people to come here on their own free will?" Vaggie was a little dismissive of Charlie's idea

"Yes butttttt I never said that I couldn't try to spread the message" she booped vaggies nose "now who wants to take an adventure outside of pride!"

Everyone pretty much raised their hands

"How are ya gonna manage to get us out of here? We kinda ain't allowed to leave" Angel put one set of arms on his hips

"I think we all tend to forget that Charlie is the princess of hell. She can do whatever she wants" vaggie elbowed Angel. She really wanted to get out of pride for a bit.

"Ah I've never traveled outside of this ring before" Alastor had a sinister grin on his face "it will be exciting to see how other spawns fail"

"What was that?" Charlie didn't hear Alastor.

Alastor just hummed and innocently waited for Charlie to tell them what to do.

"Wait a minute" husk protested. He put down his bottle for a moment "don't sirens down here sing and make people fuck"

"That's the exciting part" Angel cooed "maybe I'll get my chance with you"

"Fuck off" the cat demon hissed

"Technically yes but she's different" Charlie had a light blush appear on her face "she doesn't really sing for people to do that. You'll understand what I mean when you meet her"

Vaggie and Alastor took notice of her blush. His grin widened at the slight jealousy on vaggies face.

Charlie pulled Vaggie off to the side and took a deep breath.

"As my girlfriend I should let you know. I once had a thing for her. Not since I've met you. You're the only one I have eyes on. I just don't want you to feel any type of way when you meet her and I don't want to hide anything from you" Charlie seemed nervous.

Vaggie have a relieving sigh. Charlie is always so honest. Vaggie kisses her on the cheek and reassured Charlie she trusts her.

"Alright everyone!" Charlie waved her hand and a portal opened up into the lust. Everyone stepped in and took a look around.