My husband is a demon! One of the main pieces in the story but shortened

Alastor failed to kill Adam. Before sir pentious planned his attack, Vaggie,Charlie, and myself stood near each other.

Charlie noticed the flying freak and gasped

"If he's here then oh no Alastor" was all she could mutter.

Vaggie tried to snap Charlie out of it. To focus.

I, on the other hand, saw red. I tried locate Alastors soul but couldn't find it anywhere.

My wings shot out of me but they were longer in size. Also a bit more torn up. I flew up, trying to match the same height as Adam.

The Angel took notice. "Sup babe, you gonna try something" he looked at me "wait a minute. No fucking way. You're still alive"

I didn't respond, instead I attempt to make a strike towards him but failed because he moved out the way

"Oh yeah, I forgot you decided to become a lame demon to be with that radio freak. Don't worry, his death was slow and painful."

"You fucking asshole" my eyes glew a full red. Tears ran down my cheeks as I shot fire out my hands. I wasn't able to control it as I never experienced just random fire escaping my body. Down below, I lit 30% of exterminators on fire. Killing them off. Adam once again dodged my attacks. There was no way I could fight this man. I'm angry, hurt, and grieving already.

Did I really lose the man I loved for over 20 years?

When I was thinking this, Adam struck me in the stomach, knocking me hard into the ground.

I was unconscious, I never got to see sir pentious trying to help. Before Charlie jumped in, my body somehow woke itself up.

Blades started flinging out my person. According to the others, I ran after Adam, striking him a few times.

"I see what you're doing there baby cakes" Adam dodged one of the attacks and realized I was asleep.

He grinned when he was able to push me all the way to the ground

"Staying asleep to avoid your feelings. Tsk tsk. Sorry babe, let's wake you up"

He dug his claws into my side. I didn't react until he pushed past my first layer of skin. In that moment, I screeched out in pain. He just grinned "sorry to kill your husband but you'll be with him too"

"Husband?!" The crew said out loud, looking in our direction. It didn't take long before Charlie took over.

That's all I saw for a while. I was knocked out again from the blood loss. My soul was working quickly to heal my injuries so I could get back up.

I came to whenever the battle had ended. Everyone gave me big hugs knowing I had survived the fight.

"Damn y/n, you seem so harmless. Didn't know you could fight like that" husk helped me walk to look at the debris that was once a hotel.

It didn't take long before I attempted to locate Alastors soul again.

I basically flung to his destroyed radio station.

I stepped in and called out his name. I didn't get an answer.

"Alastor? Where are you?!" I spoke in a panic.

In the corner, I noticed a limp body pressed against a wall. I ran over to it and to my horror, Alastor wasn't responding because dude was passed out.

I ran over to him, falling to my knees.

"Come on dude" I pressed my hand against his wound. Tears welled up again as I tried to using a healing wavelength from my soul to his beaten body.

I heard a slight cough and radio static followed.

"You're such an asshole to do that to me." I tried laugh through crying. Alastor didn't respond, instead he cupped my cheek with a smile

"Come on before they finishing building the new hotel" I helped him up.

He rushed out my grip to join the others in the reprise. Disappointing Lucifer and husk that he was alive in the process.

A few hours after the rebuild, everyone was sitting in the new lobby.

"This shit is nice" Angel sunk into the couch

Husk grinned and joined him.

Vaggie stayed standing while Charlie looked over to Alastor and myself.

"So you two are married"

Alastor looked a little confused on how they found out

"Adam kind of exposed us" I spoke softly, afraid of his anger.

I've only managed to make Alastor genuinely mad maybe twice. That shit is scary. He gets all contorted and creepy.

"I see." Alastor grabbed my hand, now not concerned of keeping a secret.

"So can you tell me what's going on?" Charlie was intrigued

"Those stories I told you about how a demon used to annoy me until I fell for him years later? That's him." I pointed to Alastor

"Can you give us the rundown sweet cheeks?" Angel say up. Ready for the tea.

"BASICALLY I was an Angel who would keep an eye on hell to ensure no demon had some bright plan to take over hell. Originally, I was trained as a death scythe but since heaven has been nothing but peaceful, they felt no need to use me as a weapon so that's how I got that other job.

Anywho, one of my hiding spots to observe you demons was also on top of one of Alastors homes. Specifically the one that was underground. See, I didn't know shit about it. One day, this weird dude started to come and bother me. We spent a very long time just arguing with each other. Mainly me because I wanted him to leave me alone. He never did.

Not to give any of you the super boring details but eventually we became friends. I started being more nice to him and he treated me like an ally.

Time goes on, we had developed more of a close relationship then finally he asked me out. Or technically asked to court me" I rolled my eyes at the end. I sometimes forget I'm in a relationship with a man who believes whole heartedly to never move past the 1920s. I did convince him to share a bed though. Not like he sleeps anyway.

"So how did you go from Angel to demon truly?" Vaggie asked

"Because I was with him. I got caught because Alastor went off on some journey for about 7 years. We wrote each other letters everyday but they could only be delivered in hell. One day, I was going off to hell like normal when my two friends decided to follow me.

They snuck into the place I tended to be with Alastor at and saw the photos. He didn't take many photos where you saw his face so I kept those hidden. The ones that were out, had him all blurry faced. They saw he was a demon and disappeared before I noticed.

Soon after, I found Adam and lute right behind me then bam became a demon" I smiled "that's the short way to explain it"

They all nodded and Angel smirked

"So what's sex with him like?" Angel leaned back. He earned a punch from husk and vaggie. Charlie sunk into her seat and nifty had no idea what was going on

"I don't really understand how to describe it as sexual desire isn't really a thing In heaven. Adam being the only exception." She groaned "I don't know what's considered normal but it last hours and we aren't allowed to have sex on a bed because Alastor kept breaking the bedframe. He told me that's pretty normal for him so I accepted it."

Angel gasped. Alastor just had a smug look on his face

"We should just go to bed" Charlie dragged vaggie to the room. Husk and nifty followed behind.

Alastor kisses me on the cheek and shadowed off to my room to wait for me.

"Babes, that's not normal" Angel laughed "you're getting fucked hard"

I tilted my head, not really getting it. Angel left off and I went to my room. Once again, I learned that Alastor and I can't have sex in a bed. Now we need a new bedframe again