My husband is a demon! (Alastor x fallen angel)

After everyone went off to bed, Alastor snuck out the hotel.

Throughout the past 20 years, he had a secret more important than why he was gone for 7 years.

In his shadow form, he snuck into an apartment complex inside his territory

Walking to a particular apartment, he just manifested himself in.

That's where this story begins. It's where I appear.

Hi. My name is y/n. I've been a demon for about 6 years. Prior to that, I was an Angel in heaven. Living life to the fullest. That was until I was caught having a friendship with everyone's favorite radio demon, Alastor.

We met in hell on a gloomy night. As a heaven borne angel, I'm given duties that can't be handled by normal angels who live a human life beforehand. My job was to keep an eye on hell. I even had a demon disguise. Just to make sure no one is looking to well abolish heaven. Blah blah blah. Nothing ever happened.

That was until I met him.

—————————————————————-

"Stay back demon" i screeched, aggressively stepping away.

The demon kept walking forward, laughing at me because I wasn't trying to attack him. "You'd think you'd be more willing to fight. Considering you're in hells territory my darling" he cooed.

"Heaven doesn't fight with sinners. We are holier than that" i hissed, trying not to show any fear.

"Is that so?" He laughed "then what about the exterminations then?"

Just then, the demon started to contort his body. Growing larger. His antlers grew and his eyes turned black. Blood dripping down his lower lip when his smile got more sadistic.

I stopped in my tracks, not really focused on his new creepy look "exterminations?" I questioned. "I'm down here 364 days a year. Never once have I seen an extermination. What's that?"

The demon tilted his head. He then returned to normal when he saw me not understanding a single damn thing.

"Seems we have some things to talk about. Oh how I do love ruining heaven for others"

He explained to me what happens doing the exterminations and who does them. I didn't believe him. On the day, they tell me I can't enter hell is the day they hurt sinners.

That was until I saw it.

——————————————————————

I met Alastor in our normal spot. I was in my full demon gear, ensuring I wouldn't be spotted by these exterminators.

"Hmm look at little miss y/n. Breaking the rules I see" alastor cooed

"Shut it. It's simply for research. To prove you're wrong." I argued with him.

He shrugged and snapped his fingers. Two chairs and a table. On the table had a kettle and two teacups

"Would you like to join my dear?" He took a seat, setting his cane to the side. He poured the tea into both cups and glanced at me

At first, I was hesitant to join, But I did. I watched him sip the tea he poured us.

"What kind of a man do you take me for" he sounded offended?

I tilted my head

"Well I wouldn't do something as boring as poisoning your beverage. Trust me, you're the most entertainment I've had since being dead"