Part 50

In the dimly lit dungeon of Mistress Tangent, the air was heavy with anticipation. Zaman, a submissive soul bound to a chair, was at the mercy of Tangent's cruel and lustful desires. His wrists securely fastened behind his back, ropes entwined around his chest, ankles strapped firmly to the chair's legs. A white tape gag covered his mouth, muffling any sounds of protest or plea that might escape his lips.

Mistress Tangent, an alluring dominatrix with a glint of mischief in her eyes, circled Zaman like a predator stalking its prey. With a wicked grin, she clasped a leash around his throbbing manhood, exerting control over him in every way possible. She toyed with him, running her fingers teasingly along his restrained body, sending shivers down his spine.

As Zaman squirmed under her touch, Tangent sensed his growing excitement and promptly added another layer of restraint, ensuring he was completely under her spell. His apprehension mingled with desire, unsure of what awaited him at the hands of the devious dominatrix.

Suddenly, a knock at the door shattered the charged atmosphere. Sydney, a potential buyer seeking to expand her collection of submissive souls, entered the scene, her eyes gleaming with interest. Tangent's lips curled into a knowing smile, recognizing the opportunity that lay before her.

Sydney wasted no time in joining the torment, taking her place beside Tangent as they subjected Zaman to their twisted games. Tangent produced fresh tape and panties, silencing Zaman's attempted words with a firm command. "No talking," she hissed, sealing his lips with the new gag, ensuring his compliance.

Through a series of tantalizing maneuvers and relentless teasing, the women extracted the code from their captive, only to reveal that his release was not in their plans. Greed and desire drove them to plunder what lay within the safe, ensuring Zaman's continued suffering at their hands.

Bound and vulnerable, Zaman found himself face down, his exposed backside presented to the merciless Mistresses. As Tangent prepared to take advantage of his helpless state with her most prized possession, Zaman was left with no choice but to yield to her dominance.

With skillful precision, Tangent advanced, wielding her instrument of pleasure and pain, pushing Zaman to the brink of ecstasy and submission. As their play escalated, the Mistresses' focus shifted, momentarily forgetting their initial plans as they became consumed by their passion for each other.

In a moment of intense lust and abandon, Tangent and Sydney acted as a tantalizing duo, manipulating Zaman for their own pleasure. His movements restrained, his voice silenced, Zaman succumbed to their ministrations, his body responding despite his internal turmoil.

The climax approached, and the Mistresses reveled in their control over their bound captive. Sydney took the lead, igniting the fire that burned within Zaman, pushing him towards release. Despite his attempts to resist, the overpowering sensations brought him to the edge, his essence spilling forth in a display of submission.

As Zaman's body shuddered with the force of his release, Tangent and Sydney shared a triumphant glance, pleased with the outcome of their twisted play. Bound by desire and domination, the dynamic duo reveled in the power they held over their submissive slave, knowing that his servitude would continue until they deemed otherwise.