Disciple, is your surname Green Tea, and your given name B*tch? 11.3

"Master!" 

Mo Zhiyang didn't know what to do for a moment, and stood there at a loss, "Oh my god, what if he wants me to share chicken wings with him?"

"Are you worried about this now?" The system sighed. If it hadn't known him for a long time, it would definitely shock him to make him sober up.

Lu Jishi walked around the yard and went to the back. Sure enough, he saw his master standing in the bamboo forest, looking up at the sky with his hands behind his back, as if he was being melancholy. There was nothing separating him from the world.

The bamboo leaves are bleak, aloof from the world and independent.

But at this moment, Mo Zhiyang was like an ant on a hot pot: Damn it, the soles of my feet are a little hot. Damn, my feet are going to be cooked.

A true host on a hot pot. 

"Master."

Mo Zhiyang resisted the burning sensation on his feet and turned to look at the person. His brows instantly furrowed and his tone was cold, "What are you doing here? Get out."

"Master, did this disciple do anything wrong?" Lu Jishi felt uncomfortable when he saw him hating him so much, but he could only endure it and pretend to be aggrieved.

Withdrawing his gaze, Mo Zhiyang felt disgusted even if he looked at him even more. Mo Zhiyang turned his head and continued to look at the mottled light and shadow on the ground in a daze, as if he wanted to blend in seriously.

This time, Lu Jishi was completely angered.

Everyone in Yanxing Continent knows that Mo Xianjun is proud and looks down on those losers who falls into lust. They don't know what will happen if his cold appearance is torn off.

"Master, why do you hate your disciple so much? What did your disciple do to make the Master unhappy?" As he said this, Lu Jishi walked towards him step by step.

By the time Mo Zhiyang came to his senses, he was already standing behind him. He suddenly turned around, waved his sleeves, and used his magical power to shake the person away, "How reckless!"

Do you know that you have stepped on the beggar's chicken of laozi?

Lu Jishi was unprepared and was sent flying far away by the fan and fell to the ground. The shock made his internal organs hurt, "You!"

"Get out." Mo Zhiyang was angry, but in a few breaths, he calmed down his anger and said with a cold face, "You go down first, don't come up unless called."

After getting up from the ground, Lu Jishi stood up straight and cupped his hands and said, "Master, if this disciple has done something wrong, please punish me. Why do you hate your disciple so much?"

The trick of asking questions knowingly is played very smoothly.

"No, go down." Mo Zhiyang seemed not to want to say anything more, but in fact he was worried about what to do if the beggar's chicken was burnt.

Perhaps it was this attitude that completely annoyed Lu Jishi.

"Master doesn't want to see this disciple, right? It's because the disciple knows the Master's secret, right?" Lu Jishi stood up, and now he no longer had that gentle temperament.

He gently filtered out the withered yellow bamboo leaves stuck to my sleeves, stood upright, and saw his slightly panicked expression, which made him feel really happy.

Damn it, laozi want to eat chicken, but you want to follow the plot with me!

Mo Zhiyang could only accompany him through the plot and sneered, "What secret? Why don't I know about it?"