0. Prologue

In the deep silence of the night, when the moon was hidden behind black clouds, The whole world is panicking about the sudden disappearance of 200 million people.

The 200 Million people around the world that went missing suddenly woke up in an eerie state. However, what they encountered was not a comfortable bed or a familiar home, but a strange, uncomfortable dimension hidden within the solid walls of a giant mall. In the enveloping darkness, there was the roar of a huge and terrifying monster, echoing through the seemingly endless hallways.

In the panic that ensued, thousands of people attempted to flee, looking for a way out of this terrifying horror. However, their efforts are in vain, as every door they open only leads them deeper into the sinister maze, where every corner could be a roaming ground for bloodthirsty monsters.

However, amidst the desperation and chaos, there were brave voices bursting out of the crowd. Some individuals suddenly gained incredible strength, able to fight back against the monsters that threatened them. With unwavering courage and determination, they led a resistance movement against the darkness that threatened to engulf them.

And so, in a mall filled with fear and darkness, an epic struggle begins, where hope shimmers among the shadows, and unlikely heroes rise up to face unimaginable threats.

The humanity will be saved
¿?ONCE AGAIN?¿.

END OF PROLOGUE