4. The Conflicts

As Darius continued his training, a fireball was suddenly aimed at him, and Darius was shocked.
Darius couldn't avoid it, he tried to put all his strength into hitting the fireball.

"BOOM!!!"

The fireball produces a large explosion and creates a searing fire around the explosion area.

Darius managed to hit the fireball standing upright with a blank expression, but the actual impact of the attack left Darius with severe burns and part of his hand skin peeled off, exposing his muscle tissue.

"SH#T... THIS HURTS!"
Darius said in his heart with a feeling of pain and made a pain-bearing expression.

The fireball that flew at Darius came from a fight in the victor's group, which was reflected by Victor's guard named Edgar who had the ability as a tanker.

This figure will be one of Darius' challenges in the future.

"It's okay, I'll have fire resistance thanks to this." Darius utilized his ability, from the beginning he deliberately wanted to take the attack.

The commotion was getting worse in Victor's group.

The fight started during a discussion between Victor and his group about the power of authority and the nomination of representatives.

Victor who made the discussion planned something cunning, by making people he didn't like excluded from his group, Victor's target was a man named Grey, the man wanted to bring Victor down because he was aware of Victor's dictatorial nature.

Grey saw Victor sitting in front of him, he firmly said.
"Victor, you are a sneaky bastard."
Grey said that directly in front of Victor

Victor who heard that grinned.
"Oh, is that so?"
Victor was up to something.

The discussion was in the middle of Victor's headquarters which had high walls, the discussion was seen by thousands of people.

Darius, who did not want to interfere with Victor's problems, did not care about their problems, he wanted to regenerate his badly injured body.

Back to the conflict between Grey and Victor.

Grey Ashrel is a person of kindness and justice, regardless of Victor, he has many supporters because of his nature, he does not like Victor.

"Why does it have to be Grey!"
"Grey is a bad person!"
There were several people who disliked Grey.

This was one of Victor's little plans.

Grey's supporters who heard that didn't really care and continued to support him.

"Show us Victor's evil side!!!"
Grey's supporters cheered for him.

In this discussion, Victor and Grey debated about the Authority of power and who would be the representative of Victor's group.

One of the candidates was Grey and Edward.

Edward was the one who sided with Victor, he was quite emotional.

Grey, who didn't really care about the discussion, only wanted to show the rottenness of victor.
Meanwhile, Edward was ordered by victor to focus on bringing down Grey.

Meanwhile, Edward was told by victor to focus on bringing down Grey.

The discussion begins.

Grey walked onto the stage and wanted to tell the audience that...
"I am Grey, and I am here to show you Victor's cunning behind his wisdom."

The audience fell silent after hearing that, and Grey's supporters cheered
"PROVE THAT VICTOR IS THE BAD GUY!!!"

Victor and Edward's supporters replied
"ALL OF YOU DON'T TRUST GREY!!!"

While all the commotion was going on, Grey shouted impudently to the crowd.
"EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!"

Immediately after Grey shouted, someone jumped from shoulder to shoulder in the audience who was heading quickly towards the stage where Grey was.

They were all shocked and the guards were on alert.

The mysterious man landed perfectly on stage, with a creepy appearance he scared the entire audience including Grey.

"Damn it... There's an unexpected variable coming."  Victor didn't expect something like this.

The man had severe burns on his body and some of his skin was torn off and he wore a mask that camouflaged his face and torn clothes.

That man was Darius.

The guards drew their weapons and readied their forces to stand guard.

"Who are you? Do you want to kill me?"
Grey, who was surprised to see that, remained calm and brave.

"Well... It's a troubling decision but I can't let Victor go free and I also need Grey in the future."
Darius said in his mind, already knowing that Grey would lose and would be ostracized, forcibly took action to prevent Victor's further power.

"I'm here to help you, trust me."
Darius whispered remotely to Grey.

Grey didn't fully believe Darius's words, but he gave Darius a chance.

"Hello! Wise audiences, I'm here to make a suggestion for this discussion, how about we give some time to see the work performance of the candidates of each representative who will determine our future! Isn't this a good idea?"

Darius said loudly and passionately to the audience.

"This is infuriating..."
Victor looked angry that his cunning plan had been ruined.

"He has a point too..."
"That makes sense..."
"I'm with you!"
"It didn't make sense to hold this event in the first place, we've only been in this world for three days."

Each of the supporters seemed to agree with Darius' words.

Grey, who listened to Darius' words, also seemed to agree, although his goal was still to bring down Victor.

Edward, who didn't know what to do, was nervous and only looked at Victor.

From the results of the audience's answers, the event was forced to be temporarily closed until new rules were set.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I apologize for what happened here, I will follow the direction of the mysterious mask, I am Victor and the internal team will discuss this further in private, Thank you."
Victor was forced to say this to ease the feelings of the public, but he will definitely return with his evil plan.

The program was closed and Darius managed to save Grey.

Grey wanted to ask the mysterious masked man why he wanted to help him.
"Why are you helping me?"

"Because you're going to lose."
Darius replied in a flat voice.

"C-Can you explain further?"
Grey was confused by Darius' answer and made a slightly angry face.

"I have some work to do, we'll meet next time."
Darius answered again loudly and immediately went into the crowd and disappeared.

"Wait, goddammit!!!"
Grey looked flustered and angry.

Darius headed back to his house.
"Heh... This is exhausting."

Also, It could be seen that Darius' wounds were slowly healing due to his adaptability.

END OF CHAPTER 4

Next chapter gonna be interesting!