5. Forced Employment

The two sisters made it back home  and let out yawns. "Damn," Raife groaned. "All that sex and biting really drained me."

"Same..." Shale said tiredly. "And the walk back didn't help."

"Bed time?"

The older hyena nodded. "Bed time. And, in the evening, I'll go see if there's any challangers at the club."

"Sounds good," Raife yawned as they dragged themselves up the stairs. "Maybe, I'll watch you."

"Sounds good," Shale muttered before they split up and went to their rooms for some real sleep.

**********

Shale took a swing and delivered the final blow, the female dog dropping to the floor with a groan. When she failed to get up in time, the bell dinged and the announcer entered the ring. As he made the declaration, Shale glanced over at her sister, who was giving her double thumbs up from the front row. Shale then happened to glance over at the bar and her heart skipped a beat. Shriek. She was sitting on a stool and watching her with a smile.

Shale's attention was suddenly pulled away when she was told to exit the ring. She followed the announcer out and was handed a pouch with her winning pay. She quickly made her way through a cheering and congratulating crowd as she grabbed Raife's arm.

"We have to go," she said, turning to leave and seeing that Shriek had left.

"Why?"

"Shriek was here."

**********

As darkness fell, Raife and Shale headed to the local bar and found a seat. After ordering their drinks, Raife thought for a moment before she turned to her sister. "What do you think Shriek meant last night?" She asked. "About us being hers."

"I don't know. But I feel like we'll find out soon enough."

"You think it's something bad?"

Shale sighed as the bartender came over with their drinks. "Hard to say. She's a crime lord. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't as curious as you are, though."

Raife sighed and slid her drink closer. "I just hope it doesn't have anything to do with... sex."

Shale eyed her, knowing what she meant; forced sex. Shale started to say something when she heard the front door open and looked over. "Whoa, heads up," she said as two bats walked in.

One was clearly female with big breasts and long hair, wearing a black tube top and black panties. She led the other one over to the counter as the owner came over to greet them. He casually handed over a bag of bits.

"Tell your mother I appreciate it," he said.

The female bat took the bag. "Will do," she said, before she looked over and saw the two hyenas.

 "Will do," she said, before she looked over and saw the two hyenas