Bang Chan 🍬#1

📔Bias📔 

📖Take Two📖

"Can we speak now? Or is now not the right time?" I ask, not in a demanding way, but it was important that we spoke about yesterday

He nods to me and then grabs some makeup wipes.

He sits down and removes his contacts, then beginning to heavy-handidly wipe his makeup off in front of me. They put quite heavy eyeshadow on him so I couldn't blame him wanting to get it off.

"Oh, don't rub too hard, you'll make your eyes sore!" I worry, taking the wipes off him and pulling a chair opposite him, instead removing the makeup for him.

I noticed he was smiling like an idiot at my actions. His eyes were closed while I gently wiped his eyelids.

The urge to kiss him now is unreal. It is almost the perfect opportunity to catch him when he's least expecting it.

"What are you thinking about?" He purrs at me, smirking.

"..Nothing.." I lie. Fuck.

"You can if you want to.." He hints.

Can he fucking read minds or something?

"No pressure, babe" He flirts again.

I finish his eyes and wipe gently underneath, taking off the contour they put on his cheeks.

He flutters his eyes at me when he realises I was finished.

My heart was pounding. I tried to calm myself down but I just couldn't. The pull was too intense.

I scrunch up the wipes in my hand, and while seated, look around the room for a bin to discard them into, when Chan grabs my wrist.

He stares into my eyes, and lightly pulls my wrist towards him.

I adjust myself so I am sat on the edge, feeling the pull towards him. He takes my face in his hands, edging closer, and lightly touching our noses together. He stared from my eyes to my lips, just centimeters away from closing the space.