Lee Know 🍦 #4

📔Bias Wrecker📔
📖The ball is in your court + Discretion📖

📔Bias Wrecker📔📖The ball is in your court + Discretion📖

I connect our lips, feeling the desire for her creeping up, or rather down.

Luckily we were fairly hidden, but the thought of being seen made it even more exciting.

Y/N straddled over my lap and intensified the kiss.

This was risky, not just because it wasn't private, but because we couldn't exactly go that far. I knew I'd be stuck with a hard on that I can do nothing about until we get home.

While it's happening though, we may as well make the most of the moment.

She straddled my lap and grinded on my bulge, and I felt through her underwear her pulsating clit.

She was so sensitive and that made me even hornier.

"I want you." I confessed.

"Then you can have me." She replied with fire in her eyes.

She then travelled her hand down to my bulge, and tugged at the material.

"Close your eyes.." She instructed.

I was more curious about what she wanted to do to me, so I played along...

I glanced out of the pod to see if anyone was about, feeling satisfied we had some temporary privacy, then clamped my eyes shut while biting my lip, waiting for Y/N to make a move.

I felt her weight leave me. She must have knelt on the floor. Her hands slowly moved up my thighs and towards my crotch. I flinched at the tingle her touch had given me.

She unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my jeans. I felt her fingers grip the waistband and she began slowly pull them down to free my now hardened length.

The seat in the pod was a bit of a bucket seat style, so there was a bit of movement in the angle I was sitting.

I felt Y/N free me from my boxer shorts, and her fingers gently wrapped around my size.

I sharply inhaled at her touch. Doing this here, it was everything I was against. But I never wanted anything more than this moment.

There was a sudden drop of Y/Ns warm saliva on my tip, and as she sunk her hand down my length to lubricate, I rolled my hips to counter it.

She squeezed slightly harder as she reached my tip, teasing the head, and then loosened slightly as she travelled back down to the base. Her other hand gently massaged my balls, with her thumb now and again caressing the sensitive area below.

I peaked my eyes open to witness her working her magic.

Her eyes flicked up and she began to blush, smiling coyly at me while my throbbing cock was inches from her lips.

It was a sight to behold.

She maintained eye contact and sunk her lips around me, lowering her head to take all of me into her mouth. She sucked me while squeezing at the base. I felt myself hit the back of her throat, learning in that moment she has a pretty good gag reflex.

She was teasing me, and up until now, I was enjoying it. Now however, I want to ruin her throat.

As she began raising her head, I ran my fingers through her hair, gripping at the root, and I shifted my weight to crouch on the seat, creating space.

I held her head still as I thrust into her throat fast. It was messy, and sloppy, but it was incredible.

I had to bite my lip hard to not let any noises out, but fuck, it wasn't easy.

I pulled away to give her a break, wiping the tears that stained her cheeks. Her lips were swollen, and wet, and her eyes were glistening.

She had held of me, using her hands to keep the pump of desire going, and then she wrapped her lips around me once again.

I resumed my control, thrusting deep into her throat.

Her throat tensed up, causing her reflex to be unforgiving. As I felt, and heard, her throat rejecting me, she then sucked me. The pressure was at bursting point, with the intense feeling changing as I was nearing my climax.

I threw my head back as I then released my load into her mouth with a groan.

The pace slowed as I pumped the last of me out and onto her tongue.

I collapsed back into the chair, panting, while Y/N smiled sweetly back at me. I did up my jeans and pulled Y/N up to sit on my lap.

I flattened her hair down where I had messed it, tucking it behind her ears.

I then used my sleeve to wipe the saliva that had got on her cheeks.

I reached down to grab my drink and handed it to her to swish around her mouth.

She handed it back to me and I pulled her close to me for another kiss. She was in for a treat later.

As we disconnected, we heard noise from around the corner, and Hyunjin, Felix and Chan appeared.

I scanned Y/Ns frame once more to check she didn't reflect what had just happened, and to an innocent eye, she looked fine.

These guys though, may jump to conclusions.