Hyung Line 🍦 #1

📔The Distraction📔
📖What's the worst that could happen? + Red Lights📖

~HOT TUB SPIN THE BOTTLE GAME~

"Now the babies have gone to bed, lets make this more interesting

"Now the babies have gone to bed, lets make this more interesting." Hyunjin gurgles from his drink.

"Aren't you the same age as like, three of them?" Changbin taunted.

"Fuck off" Hyunjin scoffs, playfully splashing him with water.

"We should play spin the bottle!" He smirked.

"You've got to ask Y/N if she even wants to play that sort of game.." Changbin argued.

"It's okay. I don't mind. Just nothing too extreme." I plead. Hyunjin smirks and nods to me.

Hyunjin then carefully types names into the app he downloaded. By default whoever it lands on would have to do something with me.. but everyone's hot so I don't mind too much.

1st spin:

Hyunjin.

"You better not have put 20 of your name on the app!" Changbin whines.

"No, no. Look! It's me! Fair and square!" He defends, waving his phone in Changbins face.

"Okay, so the dare..." He eagerly awaits the result.

5 second finger suck

"Well that's tame, but okay. Get over here Y/N." He instructs

"Okay.." I obey.

I lean over to him and I grab his hand. He points his index finger out and I take it in my mouth. I suck from base to tip in slow motion. I plump my lips around his finger and as I get to the tip I let out a 'pop' sound. He bites his lip like he imagined it was his cock. I didn't realise something like this could be so sexy to a man.

I re-positioned myself next to Minho again and Hyunjin collapses back into the edge of the tub.

"fuck" He exhales.

2nd spin:

Changbin.

Dare:

10 second tongue kiss.

"Ooohhh" Chan let out teasing Changbin.

I smiled and moved over to him. My legs wrapped round his torso and I straddled his lap. I cup his face and bite my lip in hesitation.
He places a hand behind my head and brings my face closer to his. He flashed a smirk and then made contact. It was meant to be a tongue kiss but the first few seconds were just getting into rhythm. He then slips his tongue in and I accept, using the remaining seconds to explore each others mouths. Without realising, I grind on his lap and he lets out a little moan.

"Okay that's enough! It's been 10 seconds" Chan whines.

Minho wraps his fingers round my forearm and pulls me back to his side.