Bang Chan 🍨 #2

📔Bias📔
📖Tease📖

I walked up to her and invaded her space

I walked up to her and invaded her space. I could tell she was holding her breath.

"Chan.." She whispered.

"Y/N.." I purred back.

" I purred back

Chills.

Shit, I could never get used to this.

"We have some time.." Chan muttered with his breath. Just loud enough for me to hear.

I lightly nodded.

Chan then winked and walked off, trying to look inconspicuous, then briefly turning so I followed him.

He opened a door in the corridor.

It was a cleaners cupboard, about 2x2 metres, so nice and cosy.

Luckily It was lockable from the inside.

Chan bit his lip and pulled his belt off his trousers.

He pushed me against the door, then aggressively connecting his lips to mine in a deep and lustful kiss.

I pulled at his top and he disconnected our kiss to whip it off over his head.

His sculpted abs and lean shoulders were killing me. How can a man be so fucking fine.

Chan then unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, pulling them sharply down to my ankles. I pulled my feet out of them and he wasted no time in lifting me by my thighs, and holding me against the door.

He held me with one hand, while he fumbled with his zip and took himself out of his boxers. He was rock hard.

He wet his fingers and slowly inserted them inside me.

"Fuck" I let out in a breath. A smirk grew across Chans face.

"You want me, hmm?" He teased, exploring me with his digits.

"Y..Yes please.." My breath hitched.

Chan then pushed himself inside me.

I cried out at the stretch.

"Take me, Y/N" He let out again.

"Fuck.. Chan.." She cried.

The view before me is something I could never get tired of.

Watching her fall to bits.

I gripped her thighs and increased tempo, squeezing my finger tips harder into her skin.

She was already close to coming. She gripped onto my shoulder with one hand, and the other grabbed a handful of hair at the back of my head.

The hair pulling was a new one, and the pain of the pull heightened my desire to ruin her.

"I'm gonna cum.." She whined.

"Come all over my cock baby, and I'll come inside you, hmm?" I cooed.

She cried out and her body shook. I bit my lip trying to hold my own release as I wanted to witness Y/Ns state.

She was fucked, no pun intended.

Happy that she was satisfied, I then thrust hard into her now soaking centre, until I shot my load as well. Fucking hell. It's always so intense.

I held her for a second while I caught my breath back, and she shot me a panicked look.

"What's wrong?" I worried.

How are we going to go back in that room without them knowing what we just did.." She started concerned, but then ended up giggling.

Shit, she's right.

Fuck it, we will have to just own it.

"I hope no one heard me." She cried dramatically.

"Well, you didn't exactly try to be quiet." I teased.