What is a Community Profile?

The meaning of a community profile is in its name. It is led by the community and it is for the community. Any Wattpader can put together a community profile or commpro to represent something they want to bring out through their activities.

You can either assist a member of the Wattpad community to lead a commpro or you can lead one by yourself. It is a freedom of opportunities for you to do something other than just writing and reading stories here. We thrive for our community and commpros are a way to let your ideas come to life so a lot of similar-minded people can come together to improve their own writing craft or find their desired activities. It is a great way to connect with people that have similar interests to you.

Getting a profile ready to run is not an easy route, but it is surely satisfying when you find your success and build something for the community you are part of. We don't recommend you start it on your own only because it's always good to have some help. So if you have one or more friendly Wattpaders in your mind, maybe look out if they would love to be on board with you or not. And at the end of the day (actually the whole day), we are always around to give a better form to your community profile with all the help we can provide. Our doors are always open to being connected with the commpros who are eligible to be a member of CommunityHub.