Helpful Resources

Now that you have the foundation to successfully create and run a commpro, we would like to provide you with the appropriate resources you might find helpful.

✸ Gmail Address: For your community profile, there should be a specific gmail address. Having a common Gmail will be helpful to have all the necessary documents in one place and you don't have to worry if you want to share it with a co-lead or team member for any profile-related work. So always get a new Gmail address to create anything related to the profile and the profile itself.

✸ Mastersheet: A mastersheet is a spreadsheet that houses all of the important items for your profile so that they can easily be seen. You can find information such as your profile's logins, social media information, links to folders, stickers, graphics, etc.

✸ Contact In Bio / Carrd: These are your place to add all the profile-related links. Users will find it beneficial to locate the links that you want to share with them. Just direct them to where the link is.

✸ Reading List Mastersheet: As you know, a mastersheet is a spreadsheet that houses important items. A reading list mastersheet will have important information on your submission responses, your submission form, and a helpful guide to understanding submissions.

✸ Profile Guidebook Template: A Guidebook is literally how it's written – a book that guides your community on what your profile is about and what you offer to them.

✸ Reading List Submission Form: A submission form can be vital for organization purposes and for you to keep track of all the wonderful stories being sent to your community.

✸ Discord: Discord is a great tool for teams to communicate and work together on all aspects of your profile. You can learn from their support site!

✸ CommunityHub Membership Application: Now that you understand what it takes to run a community profile for your followers, you can apply for membership to CommunityHub. Please take a look at our helpful guide for help in your application if you need it!

⸺ • ⸺ • ⸺ • ⸺ • ⸺ • ⸺ • ⸺

You can find helpful resources to create a community profile in our Carrd. Our Carrd can be found as an external link to this chapter and in our bio.