A baby?

1.4 [dear readers I would like to inform you I have made big changes in the second and third chapters please go back (if you want) thank you! I will try to finish this whole novel I am really trying I had to search for what happens when a woman gives birth and after knowing my stomach wasn't feeling right, it now hurts anyway I will try my best to finish this novel(૭ 。•̀ ᵕ •́。 )૭ Yay! also a quick reminder this arc is quick paced so it will finish quickly also it's BE so yeah I will try to make the next arc have more chapter's it is intentional I am intending to make this arc finish quickly and it will indeed finish on the chapter after the next so Yay!]

Kai paused and asked the system, "How do you take care of children?" The system replied, "Well, that's something for the future. Now, you have to worry about your relatives. Your personality can't change too much, so try to change slowly." 

Kai then replied, "System, me and this Kai have the exact same name and personality. So, why would I need to change anything?" The system was a bit stunned and replied, "Hmm, really? Then act like yourself. Also, don't tell anyone that you are not from this world. 

Even though nothing will happen to us, it's deadly for us. For example, if we are found out, we will just be booted out of this world. We can visit again only if there is an emergency. Even if you and I are dead, we will just end up going back to the system space. It's my private space, and only you and I can enter. So, don't worry." 

Kai flashed a mischievous grin in response. "Not a worry in the world," he quipped before bounding downstairs to meet his newfound family. The scene was like something out of a sitcom—a cacophony of greetings and laughter filled the air as they shared a meal fit for a royal banquet.

After the feast, Kai retreated to his room, sinking into a blissful nap. Life in his new home seemed idyllic, with each day passing in a serene rhythm.

However, the calm was shattered when Kai's belly began to protrude, defying all attempts to conceal its growing girth. Initially dismissed as the result of too many snacks, the truth eventually surfaced like a punchline in a comedy routine.

Just a day before his due date, the bombshell dropped—Kai was pregnant! The news spread like wildfire, leaving jaws dropped and eyes widened in disbelief. His family, torn between shock and outrage, rallied around him, ready to unleash their wrath upon the perpetrator.

But fate had other plans. Kai's distress signals eclipsed their vengeance as he was gripped by sudden contractions. Chaos ensued as they raced him to the hospital, the situation resembling a slapstick comedy skit gone awry As Kai battled through the pains of labour, his family stood by.

After what felt like an eternity, a joyful cry pierced the air, signalling the arrival of a new life. The family's anxious faces melted into expressions of pure happiness and excitement as they awaited news from the doctors.

 When Kai emerged, he couldn't help but grumble inwardly about the pain he had just experienced. "Why does this feel so familiar? Have I done this before?" he mused to his internal system.

The system, in its usual unenthusiastic tone, replied, "I'm not omniscient, you know. I can browse your memories, but I'd rather not. Just get some rest."

Kai, feeling exhausted, begrudgingly agreed. "Fine, but I want to see my adorable chubby boy before I doze off." With that, he drifted into a deep slumber.

The next morning, Kai awoke with renewed energy, eager to bond with his newborn son. Their playful interactions filled the room with laughter and joy. However, reality soon beckoned, and Kai reluctantly prepared to return home.

Back in his apartment, Kai entrusted his little sister, Amy, with the care of his son while he ran errands. As he hurried through the streets, his mind preoccupied with thoughts of his son, Kai accidentally collided with someone.

"I'm terribly sorry," he apologized, barely pausing as he explained, "I'm in a bit of a rush."

The man's intense gaze locked onto him as he firmly grasped his waist, guiding him into the confines of his vehicle. "Hmm, so we meet again, don't we, Kai?" His words sent a jolt through Kai, who looked up in disbelief.

 "It's you?!" he stammered, his mind racing. Panic gripped him as he asked the system for answers. "Hey, why am I encountering him now? This wasn't supposed to happen!" The system's response came with its usual nonchalant tone as if it were discussing the weather.

 "Darling, don't you understand the concept of the butterfly effect? The original owner of the body should've been long gone by now, but here you are, still in the story. 

The entire world is attempting to recalibrate around you, turning you into the lead character, the focal point of this narrative. Brace yourself, as significant changes may be on the horizon." Kai's shock and frustration were palpable as he retorted, "Why didn't you inform me of this sooner? Why keep me in the dark?" The system's response was accompanied by its signature star-like smile. "Because, my dear, you never bothered to ask."