ARC 2

The system released all the golden lights which flew towards Kai like a flame of arrows. Just as the lights were about an inch away from Kai, the system froze along with the golden lights.

The system then remembered something and smirked evilly. It grinned, but quickly hid it and said, "Host, even though you won't see your son, you could see your husband. It was in our contract that his reincarnation might be waiting for you. But if you get eliminated, what will your husband do? Who knows, maybe you might be able to meet your son's reincarnation too."

Kai breathed a deep and joyful sigh of relief and smiled. "Really? Then let's go to the next world," he said excitedly. The system nearly kissed the ground in joy, seeing Kai believe its nonsense. It then quickly reminded Kai, "Host, your reward. You haven't accepted your reward yet."

Kai hurriedly said, like an excited child getting candy for the first time, "Accept! I accept!"

The system hurriedly read it out loud and said, "Ding! The Host's reward is that in any world host goes to, he will get to choose a permanent skill in accordance with the plot line or the original owner's bloodline. Ding! Host has received another reward. Host can now go to any world and, no matter how much time Host doesn't shower or brush his teeth, this reward can allow you to always stay clean and refreshing.

 Kai had a silly smile on his face, but suddenly stopped and got angry. "SYSTEM! Did you just call me unclean? I take a shower and brush my teeth!" The system laughed evilly from its Star-like head and replied, "Host, I never said that. But you are lazy and unmotivated. I don't know how you managed in the last world." Proudly, Kai retorted, "Cause I'm cute and adorable!" The system then smacked Kai with its Star-like body, causing him to roll on the ground in pain. "Okay, stop it. Just take me to the next world," Kai said as he got up. The system, with its cheerful and silly little voice, replied, "Okay, Host! In the count of 10, we'll be off to the new world. You ready?" Kai replied excitedly, "Yup!" The system began the countdown, and after the final number, they disappeared into the darkness.