ML's Pov

"As a child, I was surrounded by servants while my parents remained distant figures in my life. Their absence left me questioning my worth – was I the problem? Despite their indifference, as I grew older, I found success and built my own company. Suddenly, my parents began to shower me with attention, proudly claiming me as their own. Yet, I remained indifferent, feeling empty inside. I neither hated nor loved them; I simply existed in a state of detachment from the world. I felt like a soul adrift, willing to embrace death without a second thought, as I had no one to truly care for.

However, everything changed the day I met someone that would transform me completely. It was revealed that I and Him had a child – a sweet and endearing little boy, our little prince. In his innocent gaze, I found a love so pure and profound that it filled the Small Half of the void within me, awakening emotions I had long buried. Suddenly, my world  was no longer colorless and desolate; it was illuminated by the light of paternal love, a love I never knew I had craved Now Finally I would treat this child of ours better then my parents ever treated me I would give him the love he deserves. 

But I can't help but ask, why did you have to leave me and our child? Why did you have to leave this world by yourself? That's all I remembered until I also left to go and get him. Finally, we would meet again, my beloved." But why why why why did you have to leave me and our child why did you have to leave this world by yourself? That was all I remembered until I also left to go and get him finally we would finally meet again beloved."

After learning about what happened to JunJun and their child, Kai froze. His body slowly slid down and his breathing slowed down. He hit the ground repeatedly asking why, why, why. The system tried its best to calm him down because, if not, Kai would surely kill himself. Suddenly, Kai asked the system, "System, I want to quit." The system froze from shock and quickly replied, "But Host, I can't let you do that.

 When you agreed to do the task, there was a punishment if you chose not to continue and break the contract. Your soul would go kaboom and cease to exist, never reincarnating." Kai replied in a dull, hopeless tone, "System, I left him behind. I also left our child. I promised we would do this together. I promised we would forever be together, but I not only left them, but I left them with sadness. Look now, JunJun isn't showing his beautiful smile. System, don't stop me." 

after Kia heard what happened to JunJun and their child he froze his body slowly slid down and his breathing slowed down he hit the ground repeatedly asking why why why the system tried its best to calm the host down if not its host would surely kill himself Kai asked the system suddenly "System I wanna quit" The System froze from shock and quickly said "but Host I can't let you do that when you agreed on doing the task there was a punishment if you chose to not continue and break the contract your soul would go kaboom and it will cease to exist never reincarnating" Kai replied in a dull hopeless tone 

"System I left him behind I also left our child I promised we would do this together I promised we would forever be together but" Kai froze and sobbed then continued "But I not only left them but I left them with sadness look now JunJun isn't showing his beautiful smile System don't stop me"

The System sighed heavily, feeling a deep sense of disappointment wash over it. The much-anticipated vacation with the hot and handsome Systems was now nothing but a distant dream. Regret filled its circuits as it reflected on the missed opportunity. "Oh, my little system life," it mused, "I've waited for this vacation and retirement for what feels like an eternity. The countless missions I've undertaken, all leading to this moment."

With a heavy heart, the System conjured a shimmering bowl of light, its glow illuminating the room. In a swift motion, beams of light surrounded 's body, poised to eliminate him. The System let out another sigh, a mixture of resignation and sorrow, as it prepared to bid a final farewell.

As the tension between them escalated, the room crackled with unspoken words and unresolved emotions. The System's internal turmoil mirrored the storm raging outside, a reflection of the conflict within its digital core. In that fleeting moment before the decisive action, a lifetime of memories and experiences flashed before the System's virtual eyes.

With a heavy heart and a flicker of hesitation, the System finally uttered the words that marked the end of an era. "Goodbye, ," it whispered, the weight of its decision hanging in the air like a lingering echo.