𝓐/𝓝

Hey guys! Alast0rsgf here! If you haven't read the description (does anybody? I do...) this is my first book and to be clear:
Y/N=Your name
L/N=Last name
F/F=Favorite food
F/C=Favorite color
H/C=Hair color
H/L=Hair length
E/C=Eye color
A/N=Author's note
And so on and so forth

Anyways sorry if this story's a bit short but I wrote this in a matter of weeks during spring break for my friend who simps for Fizz. This book was also written pretty quickly because of all the bus rides and plane rides and free time because when I wrote this I was on a trip to Europe! I also got a lot of inspiration from the trip so I'm excited to write that out!! I did have to edit it a bit for it to be suitable for publishing so if something doesn't make sense, I'll try to fix it and/or explain it.
Credits to my amazing roommate Johanna for giving me suggestions and feedback on this book!! 💕💕

None of the characters or art pieces belong to me unless I say so!

Not sure if I'll ever write another book because I did have an advantage here being on spring break...might write another one later or even a sequel if this does well.

PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER ME ABOUT RELEASING CHAPTERS. I'm already a very busy person with school and extra curricular activities.

I'd say this is a PG-13 book, if you didn't see the description these are the warnings:
-Fluff (romantic scenes, can't say much without giving it away but there will be NO LEMON AND NO SMUT)

-Lots of cursing. (The worst word said in the book is the f-word.)

-Out of character(?) Fizz. I've only watched up to season 2 episode 4 of "Helluva Boss" so if I'm missing something...it's probably because of that. NO SPOILERS PLS!

-A few crude jokes but nothing terrible.

-I mean, it's a Helluva Boss fanfic so that probably tells you all you need to know. 😉

Anyways enjoy the book and thanks for the support!! ❤️❤️
Stay tuned folks~
~Alast0rsgf