𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2~✨𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓪 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭✨

I pulled out my hellphone and dialed my best friend, Sophia.

She teleported here as soon as I called.
"Hey pookie!" I said with a smile.
She laughed.

"Hello to you too," the demon said, tossing her purple hair over her shoulder.
"How's Mr. Fancy-talk cowboy?" She teased, with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes.

Me and Sophia go way back. We've been close friends since the 6th grade back when we were alive. Sophia went to heaven, actually, but...Sophia DID punch Adam in the face and became a fallen angel.

"But seriously, how is he?" My friend asked.

I sighed.
"I don't know, he got really worked up when I tore this dress..."
"Damn, that must be a real pain in the ass, how do you manage?" She asked, with concern in her eyes.

"I honestly don't know at this point...he's always had a shitty attitude and it's only gotten worse. I don't know how much I can handle at this point," I confessed.
"Well...you're going on a date with him tonight, right? Maybe that'll get your mind off of all this!" Sophia said with a reassuring look.

I forced a smile.
"Yes, of course!...right," I said.
"Now...about your dress," she said looking me up and down.
"Don't worry about it Soph, just fix this rip and—"
"Nope! I refuse! You need a new dress. You've worn that dress like, twice already?" She nudged me.

She went full tailor mode and examined me, spawning a tape measure to take my measurements.

"Got it!"
She snapped her fingers and before I knew it, my torn dress was transformed into a whole new outfit.

It was a f/c that just went up to my knees with long puffy sleeves that perfectly fit up to my wrists.

A/N: I pictured it to look similar to this but feel free to change it if you want!

I looked in the mirror only to see my h/c hair perfectly styled, just the way I liked it

My makeup was perfectly done, hiding all of my insecurities. My lips were plump and glossy and my eyelashes looked naturally long and curled.

I gave Sophia a hug.

~ • * • ~

She sat down on my bed and sighed.
"Y'know where he's taking you?"
"Hm?"
"For the date?"

I thought for a moment. Did he say?

"He didn't say, it's a surprise I guess."
My phone buzzed.

"Speak of the devil," Sophia said, gazing down at my phone. "I'll teleport you there."
"Slayyyy," I said, flicking my hand at her.

"FOR THE LAST TIME Y/N, I'M NOT GAY I'M BISEXUAL!" She scolded.
"Yeah...so, gay?"

Sophia conjured a purple tentacle from the ground shot it at me, just missing me by an inch! (On purpose of course, she'd never hurt me.)

She maniacally laughed as I struggled to dodge the tentacles, me, laughing like a dumbass.
I held my hand up as f/c sparks of magic started to glow from my hands.

"Taste this bitch!"
I threw the sparks at her, being deflected by her tentacles.
"In your wettest dreams!"

I threw another handful of sparks at her and it caught her shirt, which she soon distinguished with her magic.

"Nice," she gave me an approving nod as she admired the burn on her shirt. With a flick of her hand it was gone and it was as if nothing happened.

"Now how about that ride?" I asked.

A/N: The image above is what Sophia should supposedly look like. The character Sophia does not belong to Vivziepop. She is actually an O/C based off of my appearance and personality! Thanks for reading chapter 2!