𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3~✨𝓐𝓼𝓶𝓸𝓭𝓮𝓾𝓼✨

Sophia teleported me to Striker. I begged her to stay, in fear of him still being mad about the dress, but Sophia said she had to work extra hours at the hotel tonight.

I was alone.

When saw him pull up I was surprised to see him in a suit. Usually he wears the usual cowboy fit.

"What's the occasion?" I ask Striker.
"Can't I get dressed up for a date?"
"Well, it's just...unlike you."

"Well, I'm going to meet someone for business. Lucky for us..." he said grabbing my hands, "it's a club called the Lust Ring."
"The Lust Ring huh?" I said with a flirtatious smile.
"Y/N cut the bullshit just get in the car," He snapped harshly, letting go of my hands.

I frowned and got in the passenger seat of his Mercedes.

Does he even like me anymore?

*****

We arrive at the Lust Ring and I see that it's a huge club with a long stage in the front, similar to the one that Angel performs on.

"So...who's this guy you have business with?" I asked.
"Some dude named Asmodeus and his cheap clown friend Fizzarolli or some shit," he said not looking up from his watch.
"Oh," I stood there awkwardly, not knowing where to go. Damn, should've asked Sophia to come on a double-date with us.

That's when we see a dark figure approach us.

He was very large, and I don't mean "big" large I mean like a giant type of large.
He wore a striped suit and had blue neon hair flying freely behind him. He wore a top hat with two feathers coming out of it, matching the three feathers sprouting from his ass.

"Striker!" The giant said. "Always a pleasure." He caught my eye, "and who might this lovely lady be?" He said as he kissed my hand.

Fucking gross.

I smiled, "I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N, pleasure to meet you Mr...?"
"Asmodeus."
"Ah, yes. My boyfriend Striker and I were just talking about you!"

I saw out of the corner of my eye Striker scoffing and rolling his eyes as I said "boyfriend."
Striker cleared his throat. "Asmodeus! Do we want to carry on with business or this shit?"

"Of course my good man! But you must watch the show first! My good friend Fizz choreographed it himself after all. Normally he writes his own tunes (but no one really likes them) this time he's decided to do a cover song. It really is an intere-"

"Oh my god Asmodeus I actually couldn't give TWO SHITS about your stupid clown friend. Just lead us to our table," Striker snapped.

Asmodeus looked hurt, but soon covered it up with a smile. "Of course my friend! Right this way!"

Striker and I were led to a small table for two in the front row of the stage.

I wish I was prepared for what happened next...