𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4~✨𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻✨

The lights dimmed and I saw a single figure on the stage. He had a jester hat on with two little bells on the ends. His torso was swallowed by the iconic patterned clown costume with ruffles and all of the ugly designs and colors, barely showing any skin.

The lights flicker on and I see a handsome clown turn around and charm the crowd with a smirk.
I feel my face flush as my stomach starts to tingle.

I wish I could explain the performance to you, but at this point, I'm not even sure what song he was singing. I was too focused on...him. The way he gracefully yet comedically moved around the stage was so entrancing that I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. 

He finished his song and the crowd went nuts. You would've thought someone had drugged the food (well, that wouldn't be a surprise...probably did actually.)

The audience threw roses onstage and he caught one in his hand, winking and shooting finger guns at the audience. 

Jesus, he's corny.

The clown walked offstage into the wings and my heart sank, knowing I wouldn't see him again.
He was just a small part of my life for only five minutes. It was frustrating. 

"Come on Y/N," Striker said, "we have to meet Asmodeus now."
"Right! Right..."

We walked over to the bar as we searched for Asmodeus.
"He's supposed to meet us here, guess he's running late."
"So, darling, did you like the performance?" I asked, hopeful in trying to reach out to Striker.
"Hah! Are you fucking high? It was awful!" he laughed.

"I didn't think it was all that ba—"
"Listen, Y/N, darling? You're kind of delusional. You know that? You obviously don't have the best taste..." he started down at my dress. 

I gaped at him.

(A/N: Striker is delusional. Sophia slays. She picked out a perfect dress.)

"I really don't think it was that bad—"
"Y/N," he said with little more force than he should've used, "trust me. And you also have to trust me on...the outfit thing."

I looked down glumly at my dress.
That's when I saw Asmodeus approach with...the clown??

My stomach started to flutter.

"Hello again Y/N," Asmodeus said, kissing my hand again.

Great...

The clown came up to me, making my head spin.
"Hello lovely lady," the clown said with a wink and clumsily (but charmingly) going down for a curtsey. I blushed.
"Hey! Nice performance up there."
"Thanks! I really try...oh, where are my manners? I'm Fizzarolli! What might your name be?" He went down to kiss my hand, following Asmodeus' demonstration, but making me flush, way, WAY, harder.
"I'm Y/N."
"Well Y/N, you can call me Fizz. After all we'll be working together for some time now..."

****

"What do you mean?" I asked, Asmodeus and Striker talking in the background.
"Well, your friend Striker here—"
"Boyfriend, actually," Striker interrupted, grabbing my waist and pulling me to him. Guess he must care about me even a little if he gets jealous so easily, so...I should be relieved right? However I feel my heart sink as I see Fizz's smile fade.

"Oh—uh, sorry Striker, of course, boyfriend," he says the last word bitterly.
"Well, as this foolish mime was saying, my love, was that I will be buying part ownership here at Ozzie's."
"Really?"
"Yes, but unfortunately, the owner," he said in a growl, scowling at Asmodeus, "'isn't ready for investors yet.' Isn't that right asshole?" Striker flipped him off.
"Alright fine! I'll give you a chance! If you can convince me to give you part ownership, I'll give it to you. But you'll have to be pretty damn convincing..."
"Ozzie isn't all that easy to persuade...I talk from personal experience," Fizz winked at me and I laughed. Striker sneered.

"You got yourself a deal there. I'll come every Wednesday and Friday by the end of the month, and if I can't convince you by then, I'll...sell Y/N to you!" Striker pulled me in front of Asmodeus and Fizz as if I was his brand new toy or some shit.

"Ummmm fuck no," I said looking at Striker.
"Baby," he cooed. "Do this for me...let this make up for ripping your dress, hm?"
"Are you kidding? It's just a fucking dre-"
"That fucking dress," Striker interrupted, was 10 grand...bitch," He squeezed my arm. "You'll do this for me," he growled in my ear. I looked up to see that Fizz had dropped his smile only to be replaced with a compassionate expression.

"Fine."
"Good girl," he dropped me and I fell to the floor, hitting my head on a chair.
"Asshole," I grumbled.

"So it's settled then! You and Y/N will come to the club every afternoon for the rest of the month every Wednesday and Friday to try to convince me to give you ownership and if you fail to do so, I shall own Y/N's soul," said Asmodeus, "do I have all that?"
"Oz, I don't think this is very fair to Y/N—" Fizz chimed in.
"You've got a deal!" Striker interrupted, glaring at Fizz as he shook the demon's hand.

****

Striker and I started to walk out of the club when Fizz grabbed my hand. Striker snarled. 

"Now listen here you little piece of sh—"
"It's fine! It's fine!" I interrupted, "go on ahead, I'll get Sophia to teleport me home."
Striker thought for a moment. "Fine! But don't drag your feet now bitch." He got in his Mercedes and drove away.

"Is he...always that harsh?" Fizz asked.
"Not always...it's only gotten worse," I sighed.
"I-I'm sorry..."
"It's fine."

I looked down to see that he was still grasping my hand. He noticed too and quickly pulled it away.
"Oh! Sorry. Um, I wanted to give you this," he held out the rose he caught onstage.
"And why's that?" I smirked.
"Well—uh—it's only polite! Of course, to welcome our lovely newbie to Ozzie's!" He kissed my hand. "Welcome aboard."

I turned firetruck red.
"Oh, thanks," I smiled.
"Might I just say...your dress is absolutely stunning," he said admiring my dress.
"Oh, really? My friend Sophia made it."
"Well, maybe I'll see you again at Ozzie's."
"I hope so..."
"What was that?" He smirked.
"I can tell we'll be good friends!" I said quickly.
This'll be a fun month...

A/N: Thanks so much for reading chapter 4! I had to go back and edit this a bit this morning but I'll have chapter 5 and 6 out today! Things get a lot better from here I promise...

~Alast0rsgf <3