𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5~✨𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓼✨

A/N: It was requested by my friend, @hello_pookies for Stolas to be in this book! Make sure to check out her anime fanfics that can be found on her profile! Also the video above is a link to a song that is later played in the book. Enjoy!!

****

As soon as I got home I opened my hellphone and called Sophia.

"Hello?" She said groggily.
"Sophia!! Guess what?!" I squealed.
"I'll tell you what the fuck what; don't fucking call me at 12:45 at night!"

I looked at my clock...shit she was right.
"Oh...right."
"It's fine, it's fine, are you okay?"
"Better than okay, actually," I looked down at my feet. "Can you come over?"

"...I'm not that sorry Y/N."
"Who am I supposed to call?"

****

"Well hello you gorgeous specimen!" Stolas said, with his fancy British accent.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Stolas you always flatter me more than you should," I said, smiling.

"Well I think it's just enough flattery," Stolas said smiling. "I came as soon as Sophia called in. She said it was urgent."

Stolas was my first friend in Hell. He was so much kinder and more caring than some of the other demons.

"Ah yes, my two favorite gays!" I laughed.
"She's bisexual," Stolas rolled his eyes sarcastically.
"And she sure has made in impact on you."
"Cut the chit-chat, what's the tea?"

He sat down on the bed, getting comfortable and laying on his stomach like this was a fucking sleepover. What an ass!

"Jesus...where do I even start?" I laughed as Stolas patted the spot next to him, motioning for me to sit down.
"So...I'm guessing, drama?" He asked.
"...well yeah, I guess you could say that," I fiddled with the sheets.

"Oooh!" He clapped his hands together like a 5-year-old. He spawned a bucket of popcorn and some 3D glasses, movie theater style.
"Wait, don't tell me...it's drama between...you and Sophia?"
"Nope."
"Really? Um...oh! I know! You're job at IMP! Not getting paid enough? Someone giving you a hard time?"

"Nope!"

"Okay...let's see," he looked up at the ceiling in concentration. "Drama between you and that sexy cowboy, Striker!"

"I guess so, yeah."
"He was being abusive and taking advantage of you, wasn't he? Distancing himself from you? So it was easy to fall for someone else, wasn't it?"

"How did you—"

He wafted his hand at me.
"Pfft! My dear, I'm an all knowing powerful demon! I know stuff..." he said slyly with a wink.
"I'm not going to cheat if that's what you're suggesting."
"Hey, Blitzy and I have a great relationship."
"Other than the sex Stolas."
"This isn't about me Y/N this is about you."

"I honestly don't know what to do at this point. I don't know who I do or don't love anymore," tears started to well up in my eyes. "Gimme that shit," I grabbed the popcorn from Stolas and started shoving popcorn in my mouth.

"There, there, Y/N," Stolas patted my head and I rested it on his shoulder, holding the popcorn to my chest. He pulled me into a hug.

That's when I noticed that the radio has been on this entire time. Alastor kept insisting that I get one. The radio, in his words, "plays the best songs at the right times. Truly a magical thing..."

It was playing the song "Boyfriend" by Dove Cameron.

A/N: I know the melody doesn't match the moment but the lyrics do so let's just pretend k?

🎶I could be a better boyfriend than him, I could do the shit that he never did...🎶

I imagined Fizz singing this to me onstage at Ozzie's...just us, without Striker or Asmodeus...just us hidden behind it all.

🎶thinking I'm gonna steal you from him, I could be such a gentleman...🎶

...he would be.

🎶...plus all my clothes would fit...🎶

I snapped out of it only the see Stolas looking down at me with a gentle smile on his face.

"I think...you should try warming up to the lucky man, and...see how it goes. If you enjoy his company more than Striker's that's definitely a sign that he's not the one for you."
"You know what? You're right."
"My dear, is that a surprise?"
"Shut up," I laughed, nudging him.

Stolas snapped his fingers and the popcorn bucket disappeared. He stood up and straightened his cloak.

"Well now, glad I was able to help but I must get back to Blit—my wife."
"Riiiiigghhhhtttt," I rolled my eyes.
"Goodbye Y/N. Always a pleasure," he bowed.

He walked up to the window. "Oh, and, good luck with Fizz," he smirked.

"How did you—"

He laughed and before I knew it, he snapped his fingers and disappeared.

A/N: Hey again! I want to say I'm sorry that I wasn't able to publish this chapter last night...I ended up running out of time. To make up for it I'll be releasing extra chapters today!

Stay tuned folks~

~Alast0rsgf