✨𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻✨~✨𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮✨

A/N: No note this time straight to the story!!

I rose from my bed after Stolas left and saw the rose Fizz gave me on my dresser.

I took it downstairs and found a crystal vase I got for my birthday.
I filled it with water from the sink and carefully placed the rose in the vase.

I went upstairs and raised my hand over the rose. My hand started to glow f/c sparks and I cast it upon the flower to shield it from wilting.

The rose, to my surprise, started to shake and it cast a colorful mist, which took the shape of a heart, only for it to lose its shape and evaporate. It was then I noticed the mist was the colors of Fizz's outfit.

Coincidence I guess...damn, that bastard has taken over my thoughts recently...

I sat it down on my lap and held it to my heart. I couldn't help but feel that same fuzzy feeling I did when I first saw him.

I smiled.

I set it back on my dresser to see that my clock read 2:55 am.
"Shit, I better get to bed."
I slipped on my pajamas and crossed off the day on my calendar, it was Thursday. Guess I'm seeing Fizz tomorrow.

I got under the covers only to hear a sarcastic voice above my bedside.
"...wow, that was hard to watch."
"What the fuck?!"
I switched on my lamp only to see Sophia leaning against the wall next to my bed.
"How long have you been standing there?"
"Long enough."

"Don't scare me like that asshole!"
"No way! Your expression was priceless."
"Fuck you."
"Thanks bastard. You're pretty delusional about all this, you know that right?"
"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?"
"My point exactly," she sassed gesturing towards me. "They never learn," she sighed.

I scoffed.

There was an awkward silence.

"You wanna sleep here tonight?"
"Yes please."
"That's what I thought."

She snapped on her pajamas and I told her the entire story over again.