𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6~✨𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓢𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮✨

I woke up the next day to see that Sophia made us breakfast. Which was strange, because I thought she said she didn't cook.

She made chocolate chip pancakes for me, something my mom always did for us when we had sleepovers back when we were alive. She's all about nostalgia.

Sophia was scrolling Wattpad on her phone. Not looking up, she motioned towards the table where there were three chocolate chip pancakes with maple syrup and butter spread evenly on top.

"What a treat!" I said.
"Uh-huh..."

I tried one of the pancakes. It was beyond anything I've ever tasted. The ratio between pan and cake was perfect, just the way I like it. The chocolate chips added a comforting taste of sweetness that tasted similar to warm chocolate chip cookies.

"Soph! This is amazing! I didn't know you cooked!"
"I don't."
"Don't be so hard and yourself," I said with a mouthful of pancakes.

"Oh, wait, you thought I made this? Hah! No. I don't cook. I stole it."
"That's why it tastes so good."
"Ha, yeah, stolen stuff does naturally taste better."

"Where'd you get it from?"
"The hotel's kitchen."
"But their food is so shitty!"
"Yeah, it is."

I looked down at the pancakes.

"...wait, they don't have pancakes at the hotel."

"You're right they don't. That's Husk's egg sandwich-vodka-cucumber-tomato-raw-meat-steak-banana-cherry-surprise."

She snapped her fingers and the pancakes turned to their true form; a shitty looking sandwich with a bunch of crap shoved in it.

I dropped my fork rand looked up at Sophia in disgust. She looked up from her phone and had a smile on her face that read as "I'm so full of shit."

"You little bitch."
"You ate it! Hah! Fucking hilarious!"

I sent f/c sparks at her, which she failed to dodge.
"You little shit!"

She snapped her fingers and a new shirt appeared.
"Now we're even."
"Whatever."

I checked my watch.
"I got to go."

"Oh, yes! Go see Fizz your loooveee!!"
"You want that other shirt to be ruined?

She closed her mouth.

"That's what I thought."

A/N: YAY ANOTHER FIZZ CHAPTER!!