𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7~✨𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼✨

I met Striker at his house.

"C'mon, I don't have time for your bullshit today. You're gonna need to be useful for once."
"Good morning to you too, darling."

Striker rolled his eyes.

"Just get in the car."

I unwillingly got in the passenger seat. Surprise, surprise, his country music was playing.
He's very aware how much I despise it, but then again, oh wait! I'm his play toy, my opinion "doesn't matter."

I looked out of the window as "Fast Car" played in the background. I watched as each sinner went about their day, wondering to myself how they ended up here in Hell.

Me? C'mon...I was a crazy bitch when I was alive. It's no surprise I ended up here, in Hell. I know it could've been worse though. Some sinners here aren't as lucky to have good friends, like Sophia and Stolas are to me. Some of them even gave up on love and "finding the one", so I know I'm lucky to have Striker. He does care about me, he just doesn't show it. That's all.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Striker snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Hm?"
"Did you not hear me?"
"Of course I did."

"Bitch I didn't say shit."

"Oh, yes, sorry. Just...lost a little sleep, that's all."
"Fucking woman," Striker muttered under his breath.

He loves me...this is just his way of expressing it.

A/N: Y/N YOU CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER *cough cough fizzy cough cough*

****

We arrive at Ozzie's to see Asmodeus welcoming us.

"Striker! Y/N! Always a pleasure."

He bent down to kiss my hand again but I played it cool by pulling it away to scratch my head.

"Let's get on with business, now, shall we?" Striker said.

"If you want part ownership here, you'll have to show me you can work successfully. Striker, you'll be waiting on tables. And Y/N, one of our dancers is out sick, we need you to fill in her position."

"Wait. You want me to perform?"

"Yeah! Fizz'll teach you the dance moves. We have all day since the show is tomorrow night."

"Tomorrow night??"

"Yes, is that really a surprise? Now go on! Fizz is down there, in the dance room."

I walked down, my stomach fluttering with every step.
...Because I was scared to perform of course! 

Nothing else...nothing..else. I kept saying that over and over to myself.

But, this is actually good! Yeah, Stolas said that I should try bonding with Fizz to see if it's anything, and I'll soon be reassured that Striker is my one love. Because there is NOTHING between me and Fizz. 

I don't love Fizz...

"Y/N!" I heard Fizz's raspy voice exclaim.

He pulls me into a twirl and dips me, leaving me blushing like a dumbass.

"I suppose you're here for some dance lessons?"
"Yeah, sorry, but I'm not much of a dancer or a theater person...sooo I totally get it you want me to leave right now..."

That was a lie. I was a huge theater nerd back when I was alive. I participated in all of my schools plays. I played Snow White, Glinda, Flounder, and Ursula in some of my past plays, just to name a few. 

To be honest, I just didn't think I'd be able to get through the rehearsal without blushing like a manic the whole time.

"Nonsense!" Fizz wafted his hand at me. "I believe everyone has the capability to dance...even act," he pulled me close into a spin and picked me up by my waist spinning me into a full 360. 

This better not be what the rest of my day is like I swear to god...

A/N: Riiiiiiigghhhttttttt 🤭🤭🤭