𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8~✨𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓪𝓶𝓮✨

The rest of my afternoon consisted of Fizz absolutely flustering me and me not being able GET IT TOGETHER.

"Can we maybe take five?" I fake panted, hoping he would show some empathy.

"We just took a break ten minutes ago." He sighed, "ah, you're exhausting," he rolled his eyes and smiled. 

I look at him with a hopeful expression. 

"Ah, what the hell? Sure, but only because it's you," he winked, making me flush again. He reached into his duffel bag and pulled out a water bottle and his hellphone. 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick, don't go anywhere!" I said with a flirtatious smile.
"Where would you expect me to go? Out there with all of the needy customers? Fuck no!"

I laughed hysterically and he joined in.

When I finally managed to escape him I sat down at the floor of the bathroom, my head in my knees. I exhaled.

Okay, I'll admit, while we were rehearsing, not only did I have a lot of fun and get so much better at dancing and acting, but I also opened up to him. I told him about how I died, what I did when I was alive, my friends down here...everything. He was a great listener.

I've never had this type of connection with Striker.

****

When I came out of the bathroom, I saw Fizz stand up immediately to meet me. 

"Y/N, d-do you mind if I just ask something really quick about you and Striker?"

I thought for a moment. "Yeah, sure. What is it?"

"You gotta admit, he treats you like shit."

I look down at my feet.

"I just...don't get it," he continued, "you don't deserve to be treated like some play toy for his entertainment!" His voice started to quaver.

I look up and to my surprise I see tears starting to well up in the clown's eyes.

"Fizz I—"
"I'm sorry...Jesus I'm a mess," he looks down at himself. "Oh my god, Y/N...I'm so so sorry that was...really unexpected, I-that was just out of nowhere and...shit..."

I run up to hug him and I see his face start to blush. He hugs me back and I feel his smile starting to slowly come back on my shoulder as his tears fall.

"It's okay, Fizz. I'll be okay..."

He squeezed me tighter.