✨𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻✨~✨𝓐 (𝓝𝓸𝓼𝔂) 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭'𝓼 𝓘𝓷𝓹𝓾𝓽✨

𝓢𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I've been watching those two for a long time. It's time my best friend, Y/N, finds the person that she deserves. And it's for damn sure not Striker. (It's Fizz.)

I really thought they'd be fooled! Maybe if I went with green...blue and purple are too similar y'know? People these days are becoming color blind...

I saw the two come out of the diner, I quickly hid behind a bush as I saw them laughing and smiling and all that lovey-dovey shit.

I'm her best friend. I can tell she's never come remotely close to feeling the same way for Striker. And they've been together for almost a year now.

Y/N was always supportive and believed in my ideas. No matter how absurd or crazy. I didn't have too many friends when I was alive, but she helped me find the perfect circle, and even befriended me herself.
I wasn't really as extroverted, either when we were younger. She helped me through eventually coming out of my shell and look at us now! Through life and death...living in Hell, dating demons and overlords...

I chuckled to myself when I got a buzz from my hellphone.
Great. Of course Charlie wants me to work extra hours.
I start running downtown to the hotel.

The point is, Y/N is overdue for the perfect boyfriend. She and Fizz need to become a thing already!

A/N: Short chapter today but I should've already released chapter 11 by now...

Anyways thanks for sticking around and I'll see you in the next chapter!

~Alast0rsgf <33