𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11~✨𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓫 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮✨

𝓕𝓲𝔃𝔃'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

After Y/N's friend Sophia left, I could tell she was humiliated. So I tried to strike up a conversation.

"Was that the same Sophia that you told me about?"
"Yeah," she said straightening up.
"She seems chill."
Y/N laughed. "Key word; seems."

There was an awkward silence between us.
I look down at my untouched plate.
I look up to Y/N, who's already half finished. I laugh to myself noticing how cute she looks as her eyes light up.

Further examining her face I notice how beautiful her eyes sparkled in the lighting. They were normally e/c, but the sun hit them at an angle that shown humble and light golden flakes that glistened ever so lightly. My eyes when up to her hair, which I always found quite attractive, as it's h/l and a beautiful shade of h/c.

"Fizz...do I...have something on my face?"
"Hm? No! That's-um, uh, not what I was meaning to—you—I mean I'm not staring because your ugly or anything but I er..."
"Fizz," Y/N softly smiled.

I exhaled, playing it cool.

"I mean, you're just...looking very pretty today," I blushed, looking down at my carb plate.

I looked up and saw that Y/N looked just as, if not even more flustered than me.

"So, um," Y/N said breaking the silence. "Do you—not like it?" She said with a sad face.
"Like what?"
"The food," she motioned towards my carb plate with her fork.
"Oh, I'm sorry! Got a little side-tracked, I totally forgot about the food! Here, I'll try it right now..."

I dipped my spoon into the macaroni and shoved it in my mouth.
The macaroni was soft and flavorful, lingering in my mouth with its thick cream.

A/N: I'm just gonna pause there and not explain the meal too much because I'm probably making you and myself hungry.

Before I knew it, I had finished it even before Y/N.
She laughed.

"I take it you enjoyed it?" She asked with a smirk.
I nodded enthusiastically with a mouthful of bread and macaroni.

~•*•~

The rest of the time we made stupid jokes and talked more about our dance and my past performances at Ozzie's.

As we walked out I told her one of my best clownish jokes.

"I bet you can't make me laugh clown boy," Y/N said with a smirk.
"I bet I can!"
"Try me!"
"Okay so little Johnny's running around the house and he sees his dad shaving his face. The dad cuts himself with the razor and yells 'shit'!"
I sarcastically rolled my eyes.
"Johnny asks, 'dad, what's shit'? And he says 'it means shaving cream son!'"

"Where is this goin—"

"Hey shut up and then he goes downstairs and sees his mom cutting the turkey. She cuts herself and yells 'fuck!' Johnny asks, 'mom what's fuck?' And she replies, 'it means to cut the turkey son.' 'Okay,' he said. The doorbell rings and his mom yells, 'the assholes are here!' Then Johnny asks, 'who are the assholes?' 'Your grandparents Johnny, go answer it!' Johnny runs to the door and says, 'hi assholes! Dad's upstairs wiping shit off his face and mom's in the kitchen fucking the turkey.'"

Y/N, exploding into laughter slipped and fell on top of me, sending us both crashing down.

Her face was inches from mine, and me, holding back the urge to reach in and tuck her hair behind her ear...I didn't.

She scrambled off of me and hid her face in her hands.
Was she...embarrassed of me?
It was at that perfect moment that Striker decided to take a stroll by Ozzie's.

He looked at me and his eyes flared with anger as he ran over.

A/N: sorry it took so long to update today's chapter...I had a softball game but anyways thought I'd end it on a cliffhanger...DUN DUN DUN!! (Okay I'll stop now)
Bye~
~Alast0rsgf 💘