𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13~✨𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓽 𝓘𝓼 𝓜𝔂 𝓕𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓕𝓸𝓸𝓭!!✨

𝓕𝓲𝔃𝔃'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I gently laid her down on my bed, still unconscious and shook her a bit.

"Y-Y/N? You awake?"
No answer.
"I-I'll take that as a no."

A/N: Wow you're so smart :o
"Why are you talking??"
A/N: Because I'm the author. It's my book.
"Kay whatever."

I decided that making her some tea or soup when she woke up would be a wonderful surprise.
I headed to the kitchen and looked up the best soup recipes on my hellphone.
"Okay...this one seems easy enough..." I said, finally finding one I liked.
I gathered all the ingredients and started cooking...

****

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I opened my eyes to see myself in a king-sized bed in a big bedroom. I looked down to see a multicolored quilt spread over me.

"What...the fuck?" I asked the wall groggily.
I rubbed my eyes when suddenly, I saw Fizz walk in with a tray of soup, tea, biscuits, and butter.
"Fizz?!"

He smiled and nodded.
"Am I...at your house?" I asked.
"Yes, you are. After you knocked Striker out, you passed out so...I brought you here. Is that okay?" He said nervously.
"Don't worry Fizz, it's a wonderful surprise... how long was I passed out?"
"Hmm, 'bout 9 hours now."

9 hours?!

"I didn't keep you from sleeping, did I?"
"Nah, it's fine. I just slept in the guest room."

I started to feel bad. "Well, you've been very kind, really, but I feel bad for intruding so I best leave now," I tried standing up only to be pushed down by Fizz.

"Nonsense! It's fine! I even made you lunch!" He shoved the tray of soup and tea underneath my nose.
"Oh...you...made all this?"
He nodded, smiling eagerly.
"That's...really sweet of you," I said, dipping my spoon into the soup.

I gagged.
Holy fuck that's disgusting.

"So...what do you think?" Fizz asked excitedly.
I smiled. "Fizz, I've never tasted better food in my entire life!" I exclaimed with a mouthful of the shitty soup in my mouth.
"Oh, I'm so glad! Ooh, try the tea next!"
"Haha...yeah, of course...."

...yeah! After all shit IS my favorite food!

****

After eating the meal he prepared, he insisted that I got more sleep. 

And I have to admit, I was still very sleepy, so I agreed.

A/N: Yes, this is reference to when Fizz claimed he was not a good cook in S2 E6! I thought I could ruin a wholesome scene with sarcastic comedy. Haha...I'll stop now. 

EPIC CHAPTER INCOMING.

Tune in tomorrow for the new chapters~

~Alast0rsgf  (。・ω・。)ノ♡