𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14~✨𝓢𝓘𝓜𝓟✨

𝓕𝓲𝔃𝔃'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

About an hour after I told Y/N to go to sleep I decided to check on her. I headed upstairs and saw that she was fast asleep. I smiled to myself and sat down at a chair next to her bedside.
Looking down at Y/N I noticed how cute she looked snoring (and slightly drooling.) 

If only if weren't for that shit Striker, none of this would've happened.
"I wish I could tell you how I really feel..." I started, "If I was your boyfriend I wouldn't come tumbling after you while I was drunk, that's for sure...I would buy you the nicest gifts, I would compliment you, I would love you no matter what, and I would always be there for you..."

I sat there for a moment, looking over her, watching over her to make sure she's safe.
I reached out to touch her hair before stopping my myself.

Oh fuck I'm being so creepy right now.
I stand up and head out the door, but not before kissing her hand as I head out. 

"Damn I am a simp, huh?" I said closing the door behind me while softly chuckling to myself.

𝓨/𝓝'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥 (before Fizz comes in)

After the dream, I had trouble falling back asleep.
So out of boredom, I pulled out my hellphone only to see that Sophia had blown up my phone with texts.

The texts:

Sophia: (12:30 pm) Saw u and Fizz outside the restaurant today. 🥰💋❤️😉

Sophia: (12:35 pm) umm u there? 😐

Sophia: (12:40 pm) ??????

Sophia: (12:50 pm) Y/N???

Sophia: (1:45 pm) If you don't respond I'm calling 911 for a search party. Just FYI 😁

Sophia: (3:00 pm) ok actually tho where tf r u??

Sophia: (5:00 pm) I went to ur house. Why weren't u there???? Are u ok???

Y/N: (3:00 pm) Yah I'm ok sorry didn't see this.

Sophia: (3:01 pm) what happened?

Y/N: (3:01 pm) umm nothing much but Striker came at me and Fizz while he was drunk and tried to attack us.

Sophia: (3:02 pm) what the fuck.

Y/N: (3:02 pm) yeah don't worry it's fine now Fizz took me back to his house bc I passed out 🥶

Sophia: (3:03 pm) well that's good🤭💋😏

Y/N: (3:03 pm) stfu

Sophia: (3:04 pm) never 😎

I heard the door creak open and I quickly put the phone away and pretended to sleep.

****

Y/N: (3:22 pm) guess what.

A/N: If it wasn't clear Y/N heard what Fizz said. Just a disclaimer because when I wrote this, I asked my roommate to read it through and she didn't get it sooooo...

Anyways thank you so much for 1.2k reads!!!!! I didn't think my book would do this well so thank you all so much for the support and sticking around to hear my crazy stories.

See you in the next chapter~

~Alast0rsgf 🥳