𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15~✨𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷✨

The next day Fizz came into my room with another plate of food. 

"Good morning Y/N...how do you feel today?" He smiled.
"Much better today...b-better than great actually!" I blushed.
"Well if you're up for it do you want to try walking?"
I nodded. "Yeah, I think I'll be able to."

Fizz held out his hand to me, which I took, blushing and smiling.
At first I felt a little funny, my legs felt like jelly.
"Woah..."
I toppled over, but to my surprise, Fizz tightened his grip on my hand and held me up from falling.

"I got you—don't worry, Y/N," he smiled down at me. 

The radio buzzed on; Alastor's voice crackling through the speaker, greeting us to another happy day in hell.

"Good morning you wayward sinners, Alastor here! I don't know about you all, but I certainly am in a good mood today, maybe it was because of the 90% off discount on my coffee this morning, or maybe just because I have some intuition that something NEW and INTERESTING will happen today! Today's the perfect day to face your fears, spend time with those you love, and even show some love...~so! In honor of my good mood, I'll play a very special song this fine morning..."

The song "Until I Found You" by Stephen Sanchez switched on...oh shit, my weakness...
Every time I heard that song I always cried or at least had some tears well up. But Fizz just smiled as he held out his other hand.

"May I have this dance~?" He asked.
I nodded. "Yes, yes you may..." I said taking his hand in mine.

The melody started.
🎶Georgia...🎶

He took my waist and pulled me into a slow dance.
🎶...in my arms you'll let me, hold ya...🎶

I followed along with his rhythm, smiling and shyly looking down every once in a while.
The melody picked up and he began to softly spin me.
🎶...I will never fall in love again until I found her...🎶
He pulled me in and dipped me.
🎶I will never fall unless it's you, I fall into...🎶

I smiled, looking up at him, my heart starting to slowly melt as his smile softened.
We continued this routine until the song ended.
🎶I was lost within the darkness but then I found her...🎶
"I found you..." Fizz sung the last line softly.

Before I could even say anything, Fizz pulled me in from my waist and gently kissed me.
Sparks of warmth and fireworks went off in my brain as he pressed his lips against mine, tightening his grip on me. My stomach fluttered and buzzed warmly in a huge explosion of butterflies. I kissed back with just enough passion and he moved his hand down to my arm, slowly stroking it, then soon taking my hand into his.

"Y/N—I...I love you..." Fizz said, blushing and smiling, tears in his eyes.
"Fizz..."
"I-I...know you...don't feel the same way...with Striker and everything. I just thought...no, this is my fault, I'm sorry," he started to cry and tried to run off towards the door in embarrassment and sadness.

"No, wait Fizz! Please, don't leave! I love you too!"
He stopped and turned around.
"Y-you do?"
"I do..." I whispered, walking over to him, "I really, really do," I took his hands once more and laced them through mine as I pressed my forehead against his.
He smiled.

"So...what now? Do you...would you maybe want to...be mine?" He asked nervously.
I smiled and blushed at him. "Yes, I do. I do want to be with you."
"So...what about Striker?"

"Threesome!"
"Huh?!"

"I'm kidding, I'll...break up with him today."
Fizz tilted up my chin. "Hey, are you sure you want to do this?"
I exhaled. "I have to," I said bravely.

He smiled and pulled me into another kiss.

A/N: *screams internally* I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING. 

I think this is one of the most wholesome and sweet things I've ever written. Easily one of the best and fluffiest chapters in the book, too.

Thank you all for the love and support!!

~Alast0rsgf