Sunshine Haru

Haru took in a deep breath of the salty sea air, humming as she went along, her Psyduck following along behind her as she carried some fresh towels for one of the hotel rooms, knocking on the door and handing the towels over, turning to see to the next task, but as she did—

"Takashi might be alive. Takashi might be alive, and Ryo will be so happy, even happier than just finding Not-Ryo," Haru thought, heading down the hallway, her Psyduck right behind her.

"Haru!"

Haru turned, looking at another of her co-workers. "Need something, Tyler."

"I've got to deliver some yoga mats and another health item to one of our clients as they're here for rehab purposes," Tyler said. "Would you mind helping me and the right-hand Pokemon bring these things to their rooms?"

"Sure," Haru said. "Psyduck..."

"If Psyduck doesn't do it with his powers, that's fine," Tyler said. "Otherwise, boom!"

Haru watched his elemental monkeys teeter at this and let out a laugh. She held up her arm. "Well, let's go. I love helping our visitors." She followed after, Psyduck quickening his step, tripping a few times as he did so until they arrived, where Tyler kept the exercise equipment. Then it was back the other way, but as they walked, Haru continued breathing in the salty sea air and humming.

"Takashi might be alive, and I saw Not-Ryo. Ryo-Ryo is going to be so happy!" She bumped into Tyler and almost dropped her item, an exercise ball, while Psyduck bumped into her and dropped the yoga mat. She turned, watching her Pokemon attempt to pick up the yoga mat to no avail as Tyler knocked on the door. "It's okay, Psyduck."

The door opened. "Hi. This must be..."

Haru turned, her eyes blinking, then said, "Takashi!"

The person in front of her blinked. "Haru?"

"I see you've already met our Haru!" Tyler said, motioning for his right-hand Pokemon to bring in the equipment they brought. "Keep trying, Psyduck. You'll get it."

"But we don't want him using his powers, Tyler," Haru said, lifting her hands, resulting in her dropping the yoga ball, which she chased into the room, past Takashi, tripping over the ball as it came to a stop, almost falling on her bottom, when Takashi reached out grabbing the back of her tropical patterned shirt.

"Clumsy still," Takashi said as Tyler set down his yoga mat, rescuing the one Psyduck brought from floating in the air.

"Sorry about that."

"No, it's not..."

"It's good to..." Haru started saying, stopping upon hearing arguing coming from the adjoining room.

"Why do I have to stay with Coran if the girls go and stay with my sister?"

"Because, Lance," Not-Ryo said.

"Oh! Not-Ryo!"

"Uh, Haru," Takashi said, glancing at the other room as Lance came out.

"Shiro, tell Keith..." And then Lance stood there, pointing. "Not-Ryo!"

"No, I'm not Not-Ryo!" Haru said, pointing at Keith. "He's Not-Ryo!"

"Uh..." Keith stood there, staring.

"That makes absolutely no sense!" Lance said.

"And I'm obviously missing something," Tyler said, scratching his head.

Haru's attention turned to her older cousin. "It's good to see you're alive and well, Takashi."

"Uh..." Takashi said, his jaw dropping.