Disciple, is your surname Green Tea, and your given name B*tch? 11.4

"If you run away, will he chase you and break your legs?" The system had a vague premonition.

Mo Zhiyang headed towards Jingxu Palace, hoping to find Lin Xianjun to avoid the limelight. Hearing this, he still didn't believe it, "No way, break my legs? I'll break his third leg."

Lin Xianjun was most happy when he heard that the Immortal Lord was coming. The Jingxu Palace is located in an endless bamboo forest. The bamboo forest itself is also a formation barrier.

The large bamboo forest behind Mo Zhiyang's courtyard was also transplanted here.

Lin Xianjun was wearing a bamboo-green long-sleeved gown. Outside the bamboo forest, he saw an auspicious cloud approaching in the distance. He subconsciously adjusted his clothes and said, "Mo Xianjun."

"Lin Xianjun." After Mo Zhiyang landed on the ground, he nodded slightly.

"If the Immortal Lord can come, my Jingxu Palace will be full of glory." He could not hide his joy, and the always gentle and calm Lin Xianjun also raised the corners of his mouth, "Come, please!"

Looking at the Xiaoxiao bamboo forest, Mo Zhiyang paused: No, laozi seemed to have forgotten something and didn't take it out!

He suddenly glanced at his behind: Oops, I'm so used to it that I didn't notice it!

"What's wrong?" Lin Xianjun followed his gaze, but there was nothing there. "Is there a monster following?"

Mo Zhiyang shook his head, "No, let's go in first. We have business to talk about." Pretending that there is business is not here to hide from his junior brother.

The two of them walked into the bamboo forest, walking gracefully. Lin Xianjun always looked at the person beside him inadvertently. Mo Xianjun's name was like thunder in Yanxing Continent.

He built a foundation at the age of sixteen, developed a golden elixir at the age of thirty, and became an incarnation at the age of fifty. In less than a hundred years, he ascended to the rank of Immortal Lord, the first in the Yanxing Continent.

Even a genius like Lin Xianjun took more than two hundred years to reach Xianjun. He is the real genius.

The afterglow of the setting sun squeezed through the gaps in the bamboo forest and fell wildly on Mo Xianjun's body. The orange light was warm, but it could not melt the ice and snow on his body.

Mo Xianjun has always been like this, like a flower on a high mountain.

At this time, Mo Zhiyang, the flower of the high mountains, was a little worried: Should I take it out? But what should I do if my green tea disciple gets angry when I take it out?

So annoying. 

"Mo Xianjun, we won't go to see the palace master. I know you like peace and quiet. Our courtyard is among the bamboo forests, which is the quietest." Lin Xianjun happily led people to his residence.

Mo Zhiyang agreed coldly, "Thank you very much."

Lin Xianjun had a particularly good temper and thoughtfully gave up the master bedroom of the small bamboo house, "It's too late today. We will discuss the secret realm tomorrow. Mo Xianjun have a good rest."

"Yes." After Mo Zhiyang watched him leave, he closed the door of the bamboo house with a wave of his hand. Finally, he was alone and quickly took out the thing while he was away.

After taking out the middle-finger-long bamboo, Mo Zhiyang threw the thing on the bed without wiping it, "Damn it, why does he always like to torment people."