Make it a Triple

Back on Earth, a yellow and black Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 was driving across the desert with a blue and white Ford Police Interceptor Utility, a red Ferrari 458, and an orange and red Gumpert Apollo S following him.  Running across the harsh terrain right behind them was a green and black robotic T-Rex. 

Bumblebee, Strongarm, Sideswipe, Grimlock and Drift were headed to a target range for a live fire exercise with Wardaddy's tank platoon.  They were out here to practice Autobot/human maneuvers.  During the last exercise, they learned how to use the Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System, M.I.L.E.S. for short.  It allowed them to train as if they were in a real combat scenario, and at the end of the exercise, Bee and his team were able to hold their objective and force the Opposing force, or OPFOR, to fall back.

As they drove, a platoon of six 4 M1126 Stryker 8-wheeled APCs went past them, as well as a pair of M1128 Styker Mobile Gun Systems, headed for their own mission.  But soon, Bee Team came to their exercise area.  They arrived just as 4 M1A2 Abrams tanks and 4 M2A3 Bradley fighting vehicles were being unloaded from their M1070 heavy equipment haulers.  

M1070s are basically tractor-trailers on steroids, they're main job is transport Abrams tanks and other heavy vehicles to the front lines, minimizing wear and tear on the 70+ ton tanks and other vehicles

As Bumblebee came to a stop, Jack and Russell got out of him, allowing him to transform.  Sgt. Romeo, Miko, Russell and Leo got out of Strongarm, and she too transformed.  Sam and Mikaela got out of Sideswipe and Mateo and Adrian got out of Drift and they also transformed.  Grimlock transformed as well, and the Autobots and humans formed up.

Grimlock: Ah man, I wish had wheels of my own.

Drift: Do not despair Grimlock.  Wheels do not make the warrior.  It is the spark.

Grim just gave the samurai-bot a small smile in appreciation, to which Drift responded with a small nod.  Then Bee team checked their new weapons out, another purpose of the exercise was to see how they perform with them.

Bumblebee retained his twin-barrel blasters from his time on Team Prime as well as his blaster pistol and his Decepticon hunter.  But now he has a plasma cannon built into his right arm and rocket launchers built into his left arm.  For close-range weaponry, he has a sword, which he calls "a stinger", built into his right arm, as well as a shield in his left arm.

As for Strongarm, in addition to her blaster pistol and Decepticon hunter, she now has dual laser machine-guns, one for each arm.  For close-range, she has a deployable club and numb chucks.  And being a police bot, she has a taser for her right arm, and a mission computer for her left arm.

But Sideswipe prefers blades over bullets, so he now has deployable swords in addition to his Decepticon hunter.  But just in case, he has energy pulse guns in each arm.

Also in the blades over bullets club is Drift.  But Bumblebee was still able to convince him to get some ranged weaponry.  So, Drift settled for a deployable crossbow in his right arm, with an ammo quiver on his left hip, right next to his katanas.  The crossbow fires armor-piercing, high explosive energon bolts, meant to penetrate armor before exploding.  The crossbow can also fire a grappling hook for reaching difficult places.  His mini-con students, Slipstream and Jetstorm, each got micro-blasters in their arms in case they needed to keep enemies at arm's length.