six

➳༻❀ March 2020 ❀༺➳

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ real life ˗ˋˏ ˎˊ˗

♥︎

I've been living with the Zieglers for about three days now and the boredom had set in. Don't get me wrong, it's amazing living with your best friend, and I'm close with Maddie and Melissa, but I'm so used to filling my schedule to the brim with work that it's kinda weird to have so much down time.

I head to Kenzie's room with an idea in mind and camera in hand.

"Hey Kenz," I said, walking into her room, where I found her on her phone.

She looked up, "What's up?"

"Sooo, I was thinking since we're going to have so much time on our hands during this lockdown, we should make YouTube videos." I suggested. "I've always wanted to but I've never had the time."

"That sounds like fun, but I think it should be your channel so that it wouldn't be hard to separate once lockdown ends."

"Sounds good. Any suggestions for the first video?" I asked.

"Umm. I don't know," she thought. "Oh, have you ever googled yourself?"

"Nope, never."

"Sounds like we know what our first video is going to be," she smirked.

♥︎

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ instagram ˗ˋˏ ˎˊ˗

♥︎

lulujacks posted

tagged kenzie

lulujacks check out kenzie and i's first yt video!

user my new comfort duo

user this is literally going to get me through quarantine

masonthames ft me
lulujacks no <3
masonthames plsss
  ↳lulujacks fine

ENJOY THE RIDE

AUTHOR SPEAKS

Ik the thumbnail is kinda ugly, but keep in mind that it's her first one ever (and mine), and it is going to get better over time. Plus, I wanted to go with what a thirteen year old would put in.