twelve

➳༻❀ December 2020 ❀༺➳

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗ real life˗ˋˏ ˎˊ˗

It's been almost a year since the world went into lockdown, and with the addition of many new safety protocols, I finally get to go back to work. Two of the project I film are going into post production, 007 and Ghostbusters, so I'm set to go on two virtual press tours within the next year. For now, I'm with Jenna on set of our new movie, Scream 5. It's a requel to the original 1996 movie.

It was 6:30 am, and I was the in the hair and makeup trailer, and I was practically falling asleep. Melissa, Jenna, and I were the only ones here because our first scene was set to shoot in an hour. Suddenly, as I'm about to fall asleep in my chair, Jasmin and Mason walk through the trailer doors with beverages in hand.

"Hi Jaz! Hi Mason!" I greeted and Jenna and Melissa followed with their own greetings.

"Hey girlies!" Jasmin greeted.

"Hey! We brought coffee!" Mason exclaimed, holding up the trays in his hands. The two started passing out the beverages to everyone in the hair and makeup trailer.

"Here's a black tea lemonade for the baby of the group," he teased. I glared back teasingly.

I just said, "Whatever" and walked out of the chair so that he could replace me, since I was done. I moved over to the chair where we were doing the prosthetics for Jenna and I. The day before we began shooting, they molded casts of our arms and legs so that it would be a more seamless process.

"Alright," Tyler said after Matt got our attention. "This is the scene after the first ghost face attack. Lulu and Tara are being visited by Amber, Mindy, and Wes when Sam and Richie come in. They haven't seen her in over 5 years so I should see some shock and resentment."

It took us over 15 takes to get the scene perfect because the lighting wasn't perfect but after about an hour, we got the perfect shot.

I had about 3 hours before my next scene, so I went to my trailer to do some school work. As an emancipated minor, I don't have to do a designated amount of schooling with a set teacher, but I've managed to get advance to the tenth grade.

About an hour and a half in to my break between scenes, I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled out.

Jenna entered and made her self comfortable on my beanbag chair, "Hey hey! We have the rest of the day free since there's an issue with the hospital set."

"Yikes," I replied. "Will it be good to go tomorrow?"

"Probably not, but Matt and Tyler said that they would let us know with the call sheet tonight how the repair is going," she responded.

"Sounds good."

I packed up my school items, and we called a car to take us back to the apartment that we were renting for shooting.

ENJOY THE RIDE