New Family, New Scar

I was out in the water with my sister when there was a crowd of Na'vi surrounding some other Na'vi. We swam up to where we could put our feet on the ground. As I stood up and the water ran down my body I saw blue Na'vi. They looked exactly like me. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw them.

"Kia'ra what's wrong" said my sister as she realized

"They look like me" i said studying them

I then saw my father come through the crowd. Just then my brother and his friend came and were looking them up and down. They then started teasing them.

"Rotxo, Aonung" I said smacking both of them on the back of their heads

I then saw one of the teenage boys look at Tisreya, I smirked at her, then the other boy looked at me. I looked at him for a moment before smiling, he smiled back.

"Kia'ra" said one of the warriors coming

"Yes" I said turning to face him

"Tukun hunters off the east reef"

"Shit" I said while running to my father

"Kia'ra what is it" he said as i stopped beside him

"Tukun hunters off the east reef"

"Here" he said handing me his spear

"Thanks" I said as I whistled

"Do you want anyone to go with you?"

"No i'll be fine" as my skimming leaped out of the water and I jumped up grabbing onto her as she fell back into the water

I looked back to see all of the blue family looking at me as I swam into the distance. I came up on the hunters and saw them targeting a mother and calf. I felt sick because of what they were doing. I leaped into the water off Tulu (Kia'ras SkimWing) and swam down to where the mother was, I started trying to pull out the spear-like tracker thing. I whistled for Tulu as she came, I wrapped a rope around the tracker thing and tied it to Tulus saddle. I whistled for her to go as I also pulled on it. It took a bit to get it off before it finally came off. I told the mother to take her calf and go to the reef where they would help her and her calf. I untied the rope from Tulus' saddle and jumped on her. I quickly swam around and found the weak spot of the ship as I jumped off Tulu. I whistled loudly, she then jumped out of the water using all her body strength to smack into the side of the ship making it start to wobble. The sky people started shooting at her, so I called her back. I whistled again and soon saw the water starting get rough I knew what and who it was. Just then She lept out of the water smashing into the side of the ship making it capsize , it was an Akula (Kind of like a massive shark like huge shark). I swam under killing any sky people that were still alive but most of them were either eaten or had the bodies torn in half.I swam under killing any sky people that were still alive. I spent about 20 minutes swimming around making sure they were all dead. I then surfaced for the last time and whistled for Tulu, just then I felt something go through me and a pain in my stomach, I looked up to see a sky person holding a gun, the water then slowly started turning red with blood, just then Tulu leapt out of the water grabbing the sky person in her jaws crushing it blood spilling everywhere. She fell back in the water and swam over to me. I jumped on her and she swam back to the village. As we came into view I saw Tisreya with the new Na'vi. Tulu swam faster and when she saw me she waved me over but saw something was wrong, as Tulu let out a cry. She swam up to her and I jumped off feeling all over her to make sure she wasn't hit. Tisreya came running over the others behind her.

"Kia'ra what happened" she said slowing down to beside me

"Tukun hunters, did the mother and calf come here" I said standing up as blood trickled down my body