The awaited night

Vaibhav's P.O.V:

We were talking about what led to Samhitha and Yashwanth's fight when someone knocked on the room door. I went to check who it was and that was Satya, she came with a pair of bags in her hands after seeing me "I'm sorry I think I came to the wrong room" she apologized checking the room number "Is'nt Taruni and Samhitha's room?" she questioned me to which I just nodded "Then what are you doing here?" she asked when Taruni yelled "Come in" she just pushed me away and went inside. Did she just push me? What's with her manners? I thought and went inside closing the door. I placed myself on the chair as Taruni and Satya were sitting on the bed."Janvi entered your room" She started the conversation "Is it? Why?" before she could complete Samhitha came out of the closet cursing, to which Taruni questioned, "What happened". "I don't know, how our clothes got torn," she said. And then Satya nodded seeing Taruni and she understood the message behind it when Yashwanth poked me on my shoulder.

I raised my eyebrows as a gesture to say why he called me."What happened?" he questioned me "How could I know?" "They didn't utter a word but acted like they  understood" I added." I think it's true," he said to which I reacted "What's true?" "Women's words and gestures carry layers of meanings," he said in return "Maybe" I reacted. Satya started the conversation again saying "Actually we planned to wear traditional ones but Samhitha said you bought the western dresses so I ordered a pair of sarees for you both. And since your clothes are damaged try wearing a sareewith some jewellery .The blouse was also designed, I secretely entered and too the easurements of your dresses and gave it to a freind of mine.She stiched it perfectly so no worries" She said to which both Samhitha and Taruni shared a look and nodded. And with that, Satya left. Samhitha gestured to Yashwanth to go to the balcony. And he did leaving Taruni and me behind.

They talked for a while, While I stood to leave the room when Yashwanth called me and asked me to stay in the room. I gave a confused look " please I need some privacy with my love" he said with pleading eyes. Vaibhav didn't utter a word the same happened between Samhitha and Taruni, and she didn't respond to it so did I. Soon they both left with saree in Samhitha's hand. And soon after Yashwanth came and gave my clothes to Taruni when I was using the restroom. I was like what do they mean? Should I be changing here? Then Taruni took the initiative and said I will change in the closet and you change in the room or the restroom you wish. Saying that she was about to leave when I said "Wait, you're wearing a saree na better you change in the room because the closet is a bit conjusted,so I'll change in the closet.

Whereas Samhitha and Yashwanth are seeing tutorials for wearing saree. Vaibhav got dressed up and he was like this: 

 Vaibhav got dressed up and he was like this: 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Vaibhav came outside after he got ready, forgetting about that he was in Taruni's room and she was changing. When he realized that and was about to apologize and leave Taruni who was adjusting the saree pallu.She was about to shout in shock Vaibhav swiftly pulled her onto him and shut her mouth with his hand and Taruni landed on his chest and was completely clueless about what just happened. They were stuck in that position until the door of their room flew open by Yashwanth and both Yaswanth, Samhitha were surprised to see them that way. Soon Vaibhav and Taruni composed themselves and stood still until Samhitha came to Taruni seeking help to make her wear a saree. Both the men left the room and entered the venue.