Her on all hands....

VAIBHAV'S P.O.V: 

I dropped her at her home, but something felt off when she got out of my car. I don't want her to leave but I'm helpless.

I drove to my office as I had a meeting with an individual whose idea attracted me more. But unfortunately, I have something else to do so I handed the meeting to my P.A., Mr. Madhav Rao.

Then I engrossed myself in the work but all my attention was distracted by her. I don't know what magic she has with herself but she's enough for me to lost in her thoughts. Even her aura screams for attention. Her divineness attracts people towards her. Though many things changed the only thing that hadn't changed was her expressions and her eternal eyes which have the ability to drown any person.

I shook all my thoughts away to concentrate on my work. But all my efforts were in vain. My thoughts wandered around our beautiful past 

FLASHBACK:

SCHOOL DAYS:

Some random P.E.T came to our class and whispered something in the ear of our class teacher and our teacher picked four including me and sent us with him

We were completely clueless about going with him. Then we reached the Chairman's office soon we composed ourselves as our principal mam entered the room.

Then she threw a few chits on the table and asked the four girls of our class to pick one. They picked them and then it was our turn, we too did the same. Then we heard the voice of our mam to stand in pairs with whoever got the same color.

Yashwanth, Lohith, Charan stood with them when I was still looking for the girl who received the same color as me and then I saw a girl standing there cluelessly.

So I went to her and asked "Blue?" and she nodded for that we both stood there when our principal mam gave given further instructions about our duties as vice-captains.

That girl is cute with her soft skin, tender lips and she's well dressed too. I used to like people to be organized rather than being clumsy to get attention. And she was more like that. I thought of asking her to be friends with me. But won't it be too fast my mind gave another opinion which stopped me from talking to her and then she left.

COLLEGE DAYS:

That day we were having a fest and as I love photography I was taking photos of people on the stage when I saw a girl in half-saree looking extremely gorgeous with minimal make-up. I took the camera away from my eye just to see her face.

And soon she passed by me, she spared a glance but I don't know if she correctly noticed me. I and a friend of mine went after them but we lost them in a mid-way just because of the idiotic Yashwanth who wasted my time by asking all the questions.

Later I heard voices of people talking dirtily about some ladywhen made my blood boil. So I just went there just to give them nicely but ended up seeing the girl I saw a while ago fighting with them but then a man tried to hurt her when I swiftly pulled her on to me and gave him nicely

But as a result, she fell on my chest, looking at me. The look in her eyes pierced my soul. After we were done teaching the lesson to the rogues, she thanked me to which I didn't understand how to react and so I just nodded smiling, and left.

Then I remembered that she was the one from my school and the only girl who rejected me.

Though she has changed a lot those eyes her which help her with the expressions she gives by making them more real and beautiful

Truth be told though I lost interest in her after she rejected me her presence never failed to attract me just like  a magnet that attract iron.

FLASHBACK ENDS