Way towards their past

TARUNI'S P.O.V:

I drove directly to my house from that place, I reached there in about 45 minutes. But all my thoughts wandered around my idea, his opinion, and that lady. All through the way I only thought about these things and I forgot to bring flowers for puja as it was Friday today, when we visited the temple.

So I took a U-turn and went to buy some flowers where I saw some flowers familiar, those were the flowers I saw in his house and again the same thoughts wandered through my head but my only fear was I acted a bit too much and I'm afraid it would affect my business idea.

My thoughts came to a halt when I felt my phone ringing and it was my mamma. I lifted the call Juat to hear"Who are you with? Why are you late?" she asked me with a cold voice.

To which I replied "I'm in the market to buy the flowers and other things you asked me to bring" I said 

"Where were you before?" she asked

"I was in a meeting discussing my idea with others," I said

"You think you can be successful with that idea? If yes then you're the dumbest person in the whole world I'm saying you" she said and tears welled up in my eyes 

"Whatever, don't you dare to make us down our heads in front of others it's enough no need to make us feel proud of you" she added and hung up

I felt a ton of weight on my chest and some pain in my throat. When I turned back wiping my tears I bumped into someone. When I looked up to see the person's face as he was too tall to be 6'3, it was Vaibhav.

We looked at each other when a middle-aged man from his back cleared his throat. He left me and moved forward without uttering a single word  but after a couple of steps I heard a sorry

Not paying heed I moved forward and reached my car and drove to my house.

I freshened up and wore a simple pink Kurti with a  bit of heavy earrings

We gathered in the hall Bhayya went to take the car we went out and settled ourselves in the car and reached the temple in 30 minutes

We gathered in the hall Bhayya went to take the car we went out and settled ourselves in the car and reached the temple in 30 minutes. None of them uttered a word across the journey.

We went in washed our feet and did pradakshina. My mamma asked me and Bhabhi to light diyas while they went into the temple.

VAIBHAV'S P.O.V:

I was asked to bring some flowers as we were going to the temple to perform some rituals. Bharadwaj's uncle and I went to the market. I was talking to my uncle and didn't see who was ahead and I bumped into someone.

Oh that's a familiar dress I thought and it was her again. She seemed a bit off, she was in my hands for a couple of seconds but her uncle distracted us and she left. I felt completely holding her in my hands. I was happy as if I won the complete world.

And when uncle cleared his throat she left without even seeing me I said sorry loud enough for her to hear but she took steps forward unbothered.

A gentle smile formed on my face and Uncle came beside me"Beautiful" he uttered "Yeah!" I uttred unknowingly but when I realized I looked at Uncle he  was smiling seeing the flowers.