The S-System Explanation

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

The class bell rang signalling the end of the last class for today. It means we're free to go now. But, it also means that it's time to tell the class about the S-System.

Everyone was quickly packing up their bags, as they wanted to get out of here and wanted to do whatever they had planned for today.

But Sumire was quicker.

"Hey, everyone!"

She stood in front of the teacher's podium and addressed the class. They all looked at her.

Some looked annoyed that they had been stopped but most of them were eager to listen to her.

"Yes, Sumire-chan~ What is it?"

"How can we help you?"

"Is there something you need to talk about?"

"I'll help you~"

Wow.

"Hee-hee. Thank you, everyone. Would you mind sitting down for a moment? Don't worry. This'll only take a few minutes."

Everyone sat down on their seats and looked at her expectantly.

"Okay, sooo... I found out something very important yesterday. And that is... we are not going to get 100,000 points every month."

"What?!"

"Huh?"

She really got straight to the point, huh?

The class was in an uproar.

She should have eased them into it. Now, they are all panicking. But hey, look, Hirata is here.

"Calm down, everyone. Let's first listen to what Sumire-san has to say."

With that, everyone turned quiet to listen to her speak.

"Okayyy... so! You know how I got 30,000 points deducted yesterday because of the cat and all that? Well, that could happen to you too, if you don't behave in class. Sensei said yesterday that the 100,000 points that we did get are just for getting into the school by passing the exams. And also that the points are a reflection of our skills, meaning, that because of the trouble that I caused, my worth in the school's system got down 30,000 points. Soo... in short, our points will get deducted based on our behaviour. So, I suggest you to please behave in class."

A boy with glasses stood up. I think his name is Yukimura Keisei.

"Thank you for telling us this, Sumire-san. But do you have any proof that our points will get deducted based on our behaviour, aside from the fact that your own points got deducted. Maybe, it was done because sensei was angry, and in her anger deducted your points? And also, even if that is true, how does it affect you? Even if you tell us, is there anything in it for you?"

With that, he sat down again.

I mean, he is right. But the class doesn't seem to think so.

"Hey! How can you talk like that to Sumire-san?!"

"Yeah, if she's saying that, then it must be true."

"And she is very helpful. How dare you assume otherwise!"

Hirata was looking very distressed.

Don't worry Hirata. Sumire is looking irritated now. I think she's got this in the bag.

"Okay, everyone. Please, calm down and let me speak."

With that, everyone reluctantly sat down again. Yukimura was looking as if he was regretting questioning her.