Swimming Class

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

If the girls find out it'll be a bloodbath.

"Why is nobody stopping them?"

"You were here too, Horikita?"

"A few minutes ago, I walked in while you were looking at those boys. You wouldn't be thinking of trying to be friends with them, would you?"

"Uhh... not really."

"Don't try to lie to me."

"I am not lying. I really don't want to be friends with them. I already have friends."

"Hey... you are not including me in your friends list, right?"

She looked at me with a disgusted face as she took a few steps back.

"It's ok. No matter how low I go, I'd never become friends with you."

"I see. I feel relieved."

How much does she hate having friends?

Anyway, with the friends I have now, why would I wanna step down on the quality?

"Oi Ayanokouji."

Suddenly, Ike called out to me. When I looked up, I saw his smiling face beckoning me over.

"What, what is it?"

I slightly stammered as I got up. Horikita already turned her attention to other things.

"To tell you the truth, we were going to bet on the girls' chest sizes."

"We even have a table for betting odds."

Doctor took out a tablet and opened an excel sheet.

All the names of the girls in the class were listed. Bets were also attached.

Isn't this going a little overboard?

I have never seen the boys in our class doing anything like this. Or maybe that's because they don't do these things in front of Sumire. And because I am almost always with Sumire, I don't know what the boys do in their free time or in their friend groups.

You could even say that I am sheltered from all these things because of Sumire's friendship. And because of that I am even a little uncomfortable seeing them bet on girls' chest sizes, nevermind that they are asking me to join them as well.

Right now, the contender for the biggest breasts on the sheet is Hasebe. Her odds are 1 to 8.

It's a name I haven't heard before. I haven't memorized the names of our classmates. This is pretty bad.

"This is more detailed than I thought it would be... aren't you guys observing too much?"

"That's because we're male. We've only got ass and tits constantly on our minds!"

Even if that's true, they have no restraint at all.

I decided that it was enough.

"I am not joining you guys."

"What, why not?"

"Because maybe you've forgotten, but I haven't, that Sumire is gonna be in the class too."

Their eyes widened as if they all just remembered it.

"Well, don't worry. We'll be discreet!"

Ike said with a thumbs up.

"Even so, I want no part in this."

After saying that I went back to my seat and waited for the bell to ring.