Epilogue

3rd pov:

"Albert! Remember the pierogis," Jacob exclaimed as he, Newt, and Jason, all clad in identical morning suits, stood in the bustling area of Jacob's bakery. "Yes, Mr. K.," Albert acknowledged before heading off. "Albert!" Jacob called out again, catching Albert's attention. "No more than eight minutes on the kolaczkis," Jacob instructed firmly. "Yes, Mr. K.," Albert confirmed, while Jacob struggled with his tie, clearly flustered.

"He's a good kid. He mixes up paszteciki and golabki," Jacob remarked to Newt and Jason, just as Queenie, in an exquisite lace gown, entered. "Hello, dear," she greeted Jacob, causing him to startle. "What?!" Jacob exclaimed, flustered, covering his eyes to maintain tradition before their wedding.

"Newt and William are lost here. I am too," Queenie commented as she adjusted Jacob's tie, then turned to Newt. "Feeling okay, honey?" she inquired, noticing his nerves. "It's just the speech, don't fret," she reassured him, turning to Jacob. "Tell him, honey," she urged Jacob. "Relax about the speech," Jacob echoed, trying to comfort Newt. "I'm fine," Newt insisted, just as Jacob caught a whiff of something burning.

"What's that smell? Is something burning? Albert?!" Jacob exclaimed, dashing off, leaving Queenie to roll her eyes. "Perhaps nerves about something else?" Queenie teased, giving Newt a knowing look. "I have no idea what you're talking about," Newt replied innocently as Queenie grinned knowingly and walked away.

William glanced over at Newt, offering a comforting smile. "Hey, Newt," he said, and Newt turned to face him. "Don't be nervous. She'll say yes. She might be a bit mad, yes, but she's head over heels for you," William reassured him. Newt smiled bashfully, "I know..." he muttered, biting his lip. "I guess there's always that small fear that she'll say no."

William returned the smile and patted Newt's shoulder again, then Newt let out a sigh. "I'm going to step outside for a moment," Newt said, and William nodded as Newt walked out of the bakery and stood outside the building.

He let out a breath and then pulled out a piece of paper, starting to read the words he had written to himself. "Ever since I first met you on that first train to Hogwarts, I knew there was something so special about you; even if I didn't fully know it yet..." he read, then heard footsteps approaching.

He raised his head, pocketing the paper, and saw Tina, Adrien, Genevieve, and her father. "Hey, Newt," Tina greeted, and she and Newt embraced. "Everything good?" he asked her. "Yeah, yeah, everything's fine," Tina said as they pulled back from the embrace. "The maid of honor, I presume?" Newt asked Tina, and she nodded. "The best man, I gather?" she asked him, and he nodded. "Well, I'm gonna go check on Queenie," Tina said, heading inside.

Then Newt turned to Genevieve, who was crouching down fixing Adrien's tie. "Mum, does it look good?" he asked.

"It looks lovely, darling. Now run along," Genevieve said, pinching his cheeks playfully as Adrien went inside, 

Adrien leaned in and whispered in her ear before running inside, "All the best, Mum". She chuckled and straightened up.

That left Newt and Genevieve alone. "Hi," he said. "Hello," she replied, smiling, and the two shared a chuckle. Newt glanced at the dress Genevieve was wearing. "You... you look beautiful as always," he complimented her, causing Genevieve to blush. "Thank you. And you look incredibly handsome," she returned the compliment, walking up to him and straightening his bowtie.

As she did this, Newt stared at her lovingly, and she noticed his gaze. "What? Can't take your eyes off my beauty?" she teased. "I could never, even if I tried..." he paused, gazing at her affectionately. 

"There's something... I gotta ask you,"

"I have to ask you something."

They both said in unison making them smile bashfully like little children talking to their crush for the first time.