The Halloween party (Jaya)

Fluff, a little Lemon

Nya's Pov:

Today me and the group are going to a Halloween party. Skylor is throwing a huge Halloween party at her house and of course we are invited. I thought about which costume I should wear for a long time and finally decided on one. I dress up as a black angel. I already had a black dress and I ordered black wings and a black halo from amazon.

I've got my make up done and went into the kitchen to grab something to drink, as Jay walked in. I looked out of the window, till he said " Hi Nya". I turned around and looked at him. He was dressed up as ghostface from the movie Scream. That's his favourite horror movie so I wasn't really suprised about his costume. "Hi Jay, are you ready for the Halloween party?" I said but Jay just stared at me.

Jay's Pov:

My jaw dropped as I saw Nya in her costume. She looked so pretty, i never saw her in such tigh clothes. In that dress you could see her curves so good and I loved that. "Oh my gosh Nya you look so fucking pretty " I said and I saw that my girlfriend blushed a little. " Thank you Jay, I really love you costume too", Nya said a little bit sheepish.

I got a little got closer to her, grabbed her waist and pulled Nya into a kiss. She returned it immediately. My girlfriend took my head and pulled me closer to her and me and we started to smooch. This moment was just perfect, nobody was around and it was just such a romatic moment till.....

" Has anyone saw my fake... JAY WALKER, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER !?" It was Kai. Nya quickly broke away from the kiss and moved to the side next to me. " N..nothing?" I stammered. " I hope I never see that again, it's gross. Anyways, did anyone see my bottle of fake blood? I need it for my costume, without it I just don't look like a vampire." Kai complained.

Then Zane and Pixal came in. They had a partner costume, the were dressed up as two Minions. " I think Cole borrowed it, because he needed it for his costume" Zane said. "COLEEEEEEEEE" Kai screamed and Cole ran into the kitchen. " Sorry Kai, I needed some blood for my fake bullet wound". Cole was dressed up as a Squid Game player, who got eliminated. So everyone was in the kitchen and ready to go, we all got into the car.

~The group arrived at the party~

Nya's Pov:

When we got to the party, Kai instantly went to Skylor, Cole to Vania and Pixal went with Zane to the dance floor. So there were just me and Jay left. " So, what do you wanna do?" I asked my boyfriend. "I really want to get us some drinks, I'm about to die of thirst." I giggled and went with Jay to the bar. We got some really good drinks and danced a little bit.

After a while, I got a little bored. Jay noticed it "Do you wanna do something else?" he asked me. " What else?" "Just follow me" my boyfriend said, took my hand and ran with me to the bathroom and looked the door. "What are we doing here?" I asked. "Do you want to repeat that thing we did this afternoon?" Jay asked me.

I didn't answered. I just started to kiss him. Jay returned the kiss and put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. Soon our kisses turned into a slowly heated make out session and my boyfriend pushed me gently against the wall. Jay moved his hands to my neck and pulled away. First, he started to kiss my lips, then my jaw, then he trailed kisses down my neck. He kissed and sucked at my neck till he left small marks. My legs started to become weak and I was trying the best to stay silent.

Jay noticed that it's hard to stand for me longer, so he sat down at a chair in the corner of the bathroom and clapped twice with his hand on his lap to symbolize that I should sit on it. I sat on his lap and we started kissing again. But this time was diffirent. I clearly lost controll over my boddy and I started to unbutt some of the buttons from his shirt. Then Jay started to touch me. He putts his hands on my waist then slowly went down and pulled me more up to him from my ass. I pulled away and gasped at the sudden touch. Jay chuckled and I started to feel all weak again. The way he was lookong at me, he seemed so in love and also so.....

"Nya? Are you in here?" Kai said, as he knocked at the door. My heart sank and went to say something. "U-Uh yes?" I said but it sounded more like a question. "Any chance Jay is with you?" He asked skeptical. "No, I just wanted to make me fresh again." I said and grin to Jay who is holding back his laughter. "Nya, open this door" my brother said.

My eyes widnet and I looked myself in the mirror and then at Jay. My lipstick was all smudged, our lips were swollen, I have fucking hickeys all over me and Jay has black kissmarks all over him from my lipstick. "One second please!" I yell and pull Jay up from the chair. I spottet a closet in the other corner of the room. I pointed at it, helped Jay to crawl in so he could hide and closed the door from the closet. I fixed my dress, tried to hide the hickeys and fix my lipstick. I ran and opened the door.

Kai stood there, his hands crossed over, next to him Skylor who was giggling. "Yes?" I asked. "Why is your lipstick smudged?" my brother asked and I just shrugged. Kai rolled his eyes and went into the bathroom, straight away to the closet and Jay fell out. He stood up, first looked at me and then at Kai. My brother then looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"Why is Jay hiding in the closet who has your lipstick all over him, can you explain me this?" I looked at him and tried to hold back a laughter. Jay started blushing really hard, because he had kissmarks on his lips, cheeks and neck. I looked at Kai and said "Why is YOUR fake blood around your lips faded and Skylor has fake blood on her lips, even she is dressed up like as a Sims charakter, so she doesn't need fake blood?" I asked Kai looked at Skylor, which blushed a little." I think we'll go now" said Kai, took Skylor's hand and went out of the bathroom.

I looked over to Jay and we both started laughing. "Get that lipstick off of you" I said and gave him a towel. "Aw but I like it, it completes my outfit." my boyfriend said half joking. He took all the lipstick off and turned to me. "Has anyone ever told you how pretty you are?" Jay said and stepped a little closer to me. My heart skipped a beat "Yeah you do it all the time" I said and laugh. And I still love telling you, I love your reaction." I blushed and Jay gave me a kiss on the cheek, took my hand and we were all night on the dance floor.

~After the Party~

Jay's Pov:

After the party, me and Nya cuddled in bed. " Jay?" Nya whispered. " I love you" I was a little shocked, because we never said that magic 3 words befor. But I loved it to hear her say I love you. " I love you too Nya, I love you so much" I whispered in her ear and my girlfriend snuggeld into me. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me, we both slept in and everything was just wonderfull.

1366 words