The Skittle Game (Llorumi)

At first I have to explain:

This is "The Skittles Game"How it works: You put a bag of Skittles in a bowl and mix it

How it works: You put a bag of Skittles in a bowl and mix it. Then you and your friends sit in a circle and the bowl is in the middle. Then one person has to pick one skittle with their eyes closed. Then the person who picked the skittle has to choose 1 person, who dare them, choose three persons for Kiss, Marry, Kill, choose a person for Smash or Pass, asks "Would you rather...." or ask them a truth. Then this person has to pick the Skittle in the next round and so on. I hope it makes scence. Now enjoy the book :)

Backstory:
In this story, Harumi was never evil and lives in the monastery with the ninjas. She is very good friends with Nya, Skylor and Pixal and has a huge crush on Lloyd. What she doesn't know is, that Lloyd also has a crush on her.

Harumi's Pov:

It was a boring afternoon. I watched TikTok, played with Jay and Kai video games and stalked some people on Instagram. Till Nya asked in the groupchat, wich me and the girls had, if we want to have a sleep over in her room.

Group Chat:

Nya: Do you guys want to have a sleepover in my room today, I have no plans for tonight so I thought this would be a good idea. It would start like 7pm

Skylor: That's such a great idea, I am defenitly in

Pixal: I'm in to

Harumi: So I have no other choise, I have to say yes to

Nya: Ok girls, I prepare everything just bring your favourite snacks

Pixal: Okkkk, till laterrrr

Nya's Pov:

Kai told me, that Lloyd told him and the boys yesterday, that he has a huge crush on Harumi but he is to shy to tell her. I know that Harumi also has a crush on Lloyd so I thought to do a sleep over and play the Skittles Game will help these two to start a relationship.

I texted the girls and gladly, everyone had time. I texted Sky and Pix and told them my plan. Both were thrilled about my plan, so I decided to go through with it.

~Later~

Harumi's Pov:

I was chilling in my room, till I noticed that it's 6:59 pm. I grabbed my pillow and my duffet and went into the room next to me, which was Nya's room. I saw, that I was the last coming, bc Nya, Skylor and Pixal already sat in a circle, with a bowl full of skittles in the middle. "Com'on, we have been waiting for you to start playing", Pixal said and I sat down.

"What are we playing?" I asked. "The Skittles Game, I saw it on TikTok", Skylor said and after that, she explained the rules. " ... and there is no joker, you have to do everything what the person you chose says". "Ok that's a lot of information but I think I get it" I said and picked a skittle. "I got the green one. I choose Skylor" I said and Skylor already knew what to ask me "Would you rather delete Instagram forever, or delete Snapchat forever?" "I think Insta, but it's a really hard choice", I answered and Skylor picked a skittle.

"Ohhh I got the purple one.... Pixal, ask me a truth" Skylor said. "Ok Sky...what was the most funny thing you believed in, when you were a kid?" Pixal asked and Skylor respond " I thought, when you press the stop button in the bus, the bus immediatly stops, even if it drives with 100km/h it stops immediatly, so I was always afraid of pressing that button". Everyone began to laugh, we laughed till Pixal picked a skittle. "I got the orange one, I chose Harumi"

"Ok, Kiss, Marry, Kill, Tom Holland, Timothée Chalamet and Leonardo DiCaprio" I said. "Kiss Timothée Chalamet, Marry Tom Holland and Kill Leonardo DiCaprio" Pix said and everyone had the same opinion. "So now it's my time to pick again....... and I got red! Nya, would you dare me?" I said. "Ofc, so let me think of a dare...... you have to text Lloyd to meet up in 10 minutes in private and you have to tell him that you like him." Nya said and I started shaking a bit. "I can't do this, joker" i said with a little bit quiet voice. " There are no joker's Harumi, now text him!" Nya said determining. I opend the chat from me and Lloyd and my hand started shaking, but I wrote.

Chat:

Harumi: Lloyd, can we meet up in 10 minutes, I need to talk to you in private

Lloyd: Of course Harumi, I have to tell you something too

The girls got excited, but I started to panic. "What if he don't likes me back, what if I ruin our friendship, what if.." I got cut of by Nya. "Girl, you got this, everything will be fine, I have a great feeling about this, you can do this" Nya said and I went out of the room. At the same time Lloyd went out of his room and we looked at each other. "Can we go somewhere, nobody can hear us?" I asked and Lloyd nooded. He grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hallway. I got so much butterfly's. His hands are so soft, I could hold them forever.

We went into the living room. Nobody was there, just Lloyd and me, alone. We sat down on the sofa, next to each other. I looked in his eyes, these are the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen. " I have to tell you something" Lloyd and me said in sinc. I started to blush a little. "You can go first" I said and Lloyd took a deep breath

Lloyd's Pov:

"Rumi, I really like you, I like you so much and I want to be more than friends". Harumi was a little shocked at first, and said nothing. Then I just felt her lips touching mine and we started to kiss. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her closer to me. She took her hands around my neck and our kisses became more passionate. After a while we pulled away and Harumi rested her head on my shoulder. "I love you Lloyd" she said and my heart melt. "I love you too Rumi" I said and we stayed like this for a while. I grabbed her hand and we got back to our rooms. "Till tomorrow greenie, good night" Harumi said and kissed my cheek. I melted at the nickname. "Good night Rumi" I said and went back into my room.

Harumi's Pov:

I closed the door and the girls starred at me. "AND, WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?" Skylor asked and I sat down. "Nothing much, we talked, kissed and sat there and said nothing till we went back into our rooms" I answered. "YOU GUYS KISSED OMG THAT IS SOOOO CUTE!" Nya screamd qietly and I blushed. That was the best night ever.

I hope you guy's like this chapter, it took me very long to finish it. Have a great day, byeee :)

1213 words